• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

I can't listen to it right now! Argh! lol

I do love Gilmore Girls :) I watch re runs all the time but they never bore me!

it's one of the la la songs hun, just trying to figure out if I can find it :blush:

Real lemonade sounds lovely - I had fruit punch (alcohol free) and sangria (very alcoholy!) along with the canapes and whilst the photos were being taken. My venue bent over backwards to accommodate what I wanted - I hope yours do too. Was nice to have something different from orange juice, champagne or pimms (sorry to anyone who has that - I just wanted something that was more 'me').
Have no idea about the whole Gilmore Girls thing so can't really comment on that. But the great thing with so much time to prepare you can create a definite list of all the songs you want. I'm a control freak and love lists so I have a notepad with me pretty much 24/7 - you could do the same (maybe not to the same OCD extent I do! :haha:) and when you thing of something write it down?
xxx

I'm absolutely awful with wedding stuff, I've got lists all over the place, guest lists, make up list, dress lists, you name it I've got a list for it.

Am a bit gutted as I can't find that bit of music from the Gilmore Girls that I want (for anyone who doesn't know what I'm on about, there's a video a page back where I've pointed out what part of the video the song I like starts) :D

:wohoo: I've found the woman on facebook who wrote that piece of music from the Gilmore Girls, I've sent her a message to ask what it's called ... I really hope she gets back to me soon :blush:

Get yourself a wedding organiser and then put everything in it. Was invaluable for me!

I have my wedding folder, and I don't know what I'd do without it lol I put all of my lists in it :)

fingers crossed that the lady on fb gets back to you!

xxx

I'll find a way to have that music, there has to be a way around it :rofl:

Aqua aerobics today so will update properly once I've been there :D

I have been out this morning and bought a project notebook from Asda so I can start keeping track of what I am doing and what deposits we have paid etc. I am pretty organised now but I go back to work in 5 weeks full time so I am going to be a busy mummy/bride lol!

x

I've got a little notebook thing from poundland that has different sections, so one is guest list, then food, then money paid and then the other is girly bits.

Feeling a bit achey from aqua aerobics, but am soooooo pleased I went as I'm starting to lose weight again :wohoo:

After putting loads back on over the past few months, I am back down to 166.6 kg - which is 9 lbs lighter than I was last year :dance:

Just keep thinking of the gorgeous dress you will be fitting into! Did I say corseted ones are great as they pull you in in all the right places! I'm feeling very guilty that I haven't been swimming for over a month now - must get back into it!
xxx

Oh yeah, love the corsets in the dresses. Instant loss of a few inches :D

Omgggg :wohoo:

Just had a reply back from the lady who wrote the music that I'm on about and this is what she wrote back to me :happydance:

Thank you, Emily. I still love the Gilmore Girls too. Over seven seasons there were a lot of "sad" musical pieces, so if you could give me a certain scene and episode I can try to track down the name of the song used. All the best from Sam

Wow thats really nice of her isn't it? A speedey reply too I might add! I emailed a hair/make up artist on SUNDAY and still no reply :-(

Well done on the weight loss, it will all be worth it when you glide down the aisle on your big day! I have lost 11lbs and got another 28lbs to go!! I used to love aqua aerobics too, I definitely want to start again when LO goes to nursery!

x

I'm sooooo excited about the music that I made a separate thread :rofl:

I really didn't think she was going to get back in touch with me, and espescially not as quickly as she did :cloud9:

I really hope she can point me in the right direction :happydance:

She's not been back in touch yet, but I'm going to give her chance to find the episode I'm on about etc :thumbup:

I've ordered some fabric swatches today of the waistcoats and cravats that we like the look of, so hopefully they will be with us soon, we've ordered a variety of colours as Chris seems to like the sage green and cappuccino coloured cravats lol.

And I forgot to add that my return address labels for the invitations have arrived, so I'm very happy as things are coming together :happydance:

Woohoo :D It's so nice when stuff starts arriving .. it makes it all feel like it's moving along nicely :D

Ooo well done Emmy.

You'll have it all organised in no time :D

:happydance: You are doing so well and on top of things!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->