it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Ooo i really like the first one hun its lovely :)

on the snackin front i tend to crave savoury rather than sweet so i try and keep some cooked chicken in the fridge to that i can have a nibble on when i get peckish :)

glad you are statting to feel better. Dont let others bring u down xx

Glad you are feeling better hunny!

Another way I avoid unwanted snacking is to brush my teeth. I never want to eat anything after I brush them, helps with figuring out if I'm really hungry or just bored snacking. :flower:

Loved the first yellow dress too!!!

ooooh brushing teeth- love it!!

or paint your nails??

give your self a manicure?

:thumbup: love the tips ladies :D

I need to buy some of that stuff that stops me from biting my nails ... I'm awful for it when I'm tired or stressed :rofl:

I feel like I'm constantly ranting in here ... got another one thanks to my cousin... going to put it in a spoiler

:trouble:

Please don't get me wrong, I love my cousin to bits, she's always been there for me, she was my role model when I was growing up, but she's really upset me :cry:

She was coming over for a few days around about the 20th August - which was great, I've missed her like crazy and was hoping to be able to have a good old gossip with her. But, it turns out now that our aunty (her mum's and my mum's sister) has invited herself along and my cousin hasn't told her where to go. And my mum has agreed to it :nope:

Which now means that Chris will go across and fetch them, leaving me stuck at home all day because we only have a 5 seater car and there's my cousin and her 2 lads and my aunty :grr:

I just find it really, really rude of her to invite herself along. And then when I pm my cousin on facebook about it (because my cousin didn't let me know my aunty was coming as well, we only found out about it from my aunty pming mum) all she said was "yh lez is sorting it" :grr:

Ok, rant over and done with :thumbup:

I'm a happy girl again :wohoo:

Chris has said when he gets paid this week we can pay the £100 deposit for the photographer which I'm over the moon about. I've just sent her an e-mail to find out how we go about getting the money to her :happydance:

Plus!!!! We're booking Turkey this week, which means once that's done we can arrange thr private boat trip, I can e-mail the hotel and request a room by the smaller pool (which at the beginning of the season is always empty so we'll pretty much have that to ourselves yay) and I can get myself booked into the turkish bath the first day we're there :wohoo:

Things are looking up again ... :cloud9:

Glad your feeling happier. I love the first bridesmaid dress x

Why have I never tried stuffed peppers before this past 7 days??? :shrug:

They taste absolutely delicious, but I'm having trouble thinking of fillings for them, first time I had turkey mince, onion and mushroom, tonight I've had pork mince, onion and mushroom, going to try lamb mince and steak mince ... but other than that I have to admit I am at a bit of a loss :rofl:

I've also treated myself off ebay for next year in turkey ... I need to lose some weight off my back, but spent £6 on these two bikini tops off ebay ... in the past when I've lost weight I've never seemed to actually lose off my cup size, just my back, which probably seems really odd ...

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/glitterytop.png

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/sailorbikinitop.png

:happydance:

Just been researching and where we're going has quite a few little jewellers so we're going to be having a nosey around them for the wedding bands :wohoo:

:wohoo: for wedding bands! Love the bikini tops too!

I'd be upset too hun, I hate when people invite themselves along. :hugs:

One couple got theirs for the equivalent of £50 and when they got back to the uk they had them valued at over £300 :shock:

I figured the bikini tops would be a much needed boost if I felt a bit blah. Have to say I LOVE the blue stripey one :happydance: I'm not buying any more though until next year ... so far I have 5 different bikini tops for when we're in turkey :rofl:

A girl can never have too many swim suits :haha:

Glad you are feeling better Emmy. I apologising for missing your journal lately, although I have caught up on B2B. Stuffed peppers sounds lovely, if I didn't loathe peppers !!!!!!

Awwww don't apologise Trask, there hasn't been much going on other than my little rants :rofl:

Chris is nipping into Morrissons for me in 10 minutes to get me some red peppers and some more mince :happydance:

Today's the day that we book turkey :wohoo:

I can't believe how excited I feel :blush: it kinda feels like a step forward with the wedding plans, what with us hoping to buy the wedding rings over there if that makes sense?

Going to let Chris wake up before I start pestering him :rofl:

:wohoo: I want to book a holiday! Lol may have to save up the flight money quicker and book the flight to Hawaii so I can get excited lol xxx

OO dead excited for you hun. There's nothing like a holiday to look forward to to cheer you up. Any wedding updates? xxx

Not really much to report at the moment, we've decided to make wrist corsages for the bridesmaids, so my uncle's oh is going to sort that out for us :happydance:

TURKEY IS BOOKED :wohoo: :dance: :happydance:

:bunny: how exciting!!!!!!!!!

I've just eaten cous cous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back