it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

When I was living in Cheshire we were inseparable, but since we've been in Wales we haven't spoke on the phone or seen each other or even been in touch on facebook :( It's just really frustrating :trouble:

I'm half tempted not to have a MOH and just stick to bridesmaids :rofl:

:hugs:
Could you email and ask if there's a problem?

I'm not having a MOH, just having bridesmaids.

The only contact I have for her now is via facebook :nope:

Ahhhh well, the way I'm trying to think of it is that at the end of the day it'll be her loss, not mine. I have 2 confirmed fantastic bridesmaids already, and the younger girls are going to be asked so that they feel more included (which I don't mind as I think they're all fab), just depends on whether they say yes :rofl:

One less dress and accessories to buy :haha:

I think you should ask your friend Nikki to be your MOH hun. Sounds like she's been doing the job of a MOH already :haha:

Or if you decide not to have one, it doesnt matter, I'm not having one :) Elisha is my bridesmaid and organising my hen night but that's it!

I'd feel a bit weird asking her as she wouldn't come to my hen night in Cheshire / Stoke on Trent (she has a phobia of people being sick so avoids clubs etc). So I think I might just leave things as they are.

It makes me really sad, Emma (who I had originally wanted) lost her oh to cancer within days of us losing dad, we'd been super close for years anyway, and I have to say I do really miss her, but short of putting an advert in their local newspaper I really don't know what I can do :shrug:

Back on the wagon diet wise, I'm so sick and tired of feeling sorry for myself so I've joined that graze website and made Chris join up and I totally refuse to buy anymore crisps or chocolate. It means I get to have 1 box of fairly healthy nibbles each day apart from a sunday where I'll have 2

www.graze.com (if anyone wants a nosey)

:happydance: Chris has booked us a long weekend in his mum and dad's caravan for the beginning of September. I know it's not going to be 5* luxury :haha: but a few nights away just me and him will be fab after the past couple of weeks :D

So I'm going to take full advantage of the situation and get my backside down to the cheap make up store in Cheshire Oaks and see if there's any discount MAC make up I can find :wohoo:

Been so good today food wise, have completely avoided crisps and choccy (though I have gone a bit mad on smoothies), just cooking food now and have got a pepper roasting in the oven stuffed with chilli con carne, hope it turns out nice :rofl:

I'd feel a bit weird asking her as she wouldn't come to my hen night in Cheshire / Stoke on Trent (she has a phobia of people being sick so avoids clubs etc). So I think I might just leave things as they are.

It makes me really sad, Emma (who I had originally wanted) lost her oh to cancer within days of us losing dad, we'd been super close for years anyway, and I have to say I do really miss her, but short of putting an advert in their local newspaper I really don't know what I can do :shrug:

Back on the wagon diet wise, I'm so sick and tired of feeling sorry for myself so I've joined that graze website and made Chris join up and I totally refuse to buy anymore crisps or chocolate. It means I get to have 1 box of fairly healthy nibbles each day apart from a sunday where I'll have 2

www.graze.com (if anyone wants a nosey)

:pizza: They look really nice actually, what are the prices like?

It's £3.49 a box hun, I've got a code that gets you your first box free then the next one half price (it also gets me £1 off my next box I think, but don't quote me on that in case I'm wrong), I can send it to you if you want?

There's no obligation to keep them going, you can cancel anytime you want, even after your free box I think :thumbup:

The sundried tomato foccacia bread is soooooo nice, and the vanilla seed mix is to die for :D

Can you take a picture of the size please? It's difficult to tell on the website. I'm really tempted, just trying to work out if £3.49 is worth it :shrug:
It's a free box for everyone first time I think thanks hun.

It all looks really tasty! Have you tried the flapjacks?

I'd say it was worth it ... here's a couple of pics of my vanilla seed mix, the tub is about the size of my hand, maybe a little smaller and then you can see on the pics how thick it is :D

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Snapshot_20110809.jpg

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Snapshot_20110809_1.jpg

:wohoo:

Just paid the deposit for the photographer ... things are starting to fall into place wedding wise :dance:

Really, really excited now :D Going to try and price up the dj now and see what's available :thumbup:

Oh, I did try and find a mobile beauty therapist for me to have my make up done professionally but can't find one in my area other than a lady who doesn't have a website, so I'm going to stick to my original plan to buy the make up myself and do my make up myself :dance:

I might have that code off you hun if it saves you money. We're thinking about it and might go for it :thumbup:

:happydance: for the photographer x

Okies hun, I'll pm you :thumbup:

I think it said it gives me a £1 for a limited time, so might have run out, but it will still get you the free box then one at half price.

What I'd recommend is going through the foods and binning the stuff that you don't like :thumbup:

I'd defo recommend Graze boxes - had them for ages and they are just lovely!

Have you got any favourites that you've been sent from them? I have to say the vanilla seed mix is very yummy :dance:

Morning Emmy

I don't think your FB friend is going to make a very good MOH if she's not getting back to you. You need someone who is there for you all the time. Sounds like your friend Nikki is doing that, even if you don't officially have her as the MOH. I had one adult and one child at my wedding. My second best friend was really happy to help out but was nervous about standing in front of people so I still acknowledged her in the speeches. She just felt more comfortable that way. Perhaps that's why your friend isn't responding? She still came to my hen do, helped decorate the hall the night before and was an all round god send!

I honestly think the best thing for me to do now is just wait and see if she gets in touch with me, but I have to say I really don't think she will be getting back in touch with me :nope: I'll still budget for her, but then if there's no contact by Christmas then I'll probably just leave it.

Have had an e-mail back from the photographer - she is away on holiday at the moment but she is going to send our receipt out on monday as she gets back on sunday :thumbup:

How are you today hun?

I ordered from Graze using the code :happydance:

I'm feeling really good today thanks hun :happydance:

Oooohhhh cool, I thought I noticed an e-mail from them this morning lol. Did you ask them to send you anything soon? Which day did you ask for a delivery for?

Having another pepper stuffed with chilli con carne for lunch, then going to make myself some grilled bacon, grilled mushrooms and grilled tomato (and maybe scrambled egg) later :thumbup: Really not felt like snacking at all which I'm pretty chuffed with :happydance:

Ohhhh and we've found a site where we can get a 6ft Xmas tree for £27 so I'm going to be ordering that on Monday, I know it's yonks away, but that offer is too good to miss :haha:

I want to do something weddingy today so might have a look for possible flower arrangements :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->