it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Is there a reason why there is such a limited number of rooms Emmy?

X

there's only 12 rooms in the hotel :) 2 are being taken by me and Chris the first night, and then the night of the wedding we're in the bridal suite and the executive suite is available for anyone who wants the room just for one night

omgggggggggggg :rofl:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220853421552

lol thats fab emmy you have to buy it!
im going to see if they do a wycombe wonderers one :p haha!

ok they dont but im going to make one for our wedding :p itll be my something blue!

:haha: that'll be fab :D

I'm going to have to order one next year at some point :happydance:

Ah I see! If there are enough hotels and B&B's nearby then I am sure people will appreciate that you have to consider your immediate family and the bridal party first? I would certainly want the the BM's with you at the hotel as a priority lol!

Love the garter (apart from the choice of football team of course). I think its cute and quirky!

x

Chris will love it, and it'll be something that he isn't expecting :rofl:

Feeling really ugh today, looks like I'm having my first proper full blown af (clots and all) :sick: so just feeling sorry for myself :dohh:

Awww hun :hugs:

I have said it once and I will say it again, damn the :witch: I thought you had already had her this month? In my professional opinion, the best thing is to grab a hot water bottle and get on the couch with a girly dvd and a family size bag of Minstrels!

:hugs:

x

I think I was just having spotting while she was gearing up to be a proper bitch :rofl:

The little skank!! Since I had Max, mine are like ten times worse than they used to be! Its a pain in the ass!

x

Ugh I came on yday (though not due until tomorrow! grr!) and I have really bad belly ache today :( I get them really bad, but refuse to go on the pill cause they don't agree with me and I don't like putting fake hormones into my body :shrug: AF is the worst part of being a girl! xx

Hi! Sorry, way too much for me to try to get caught up on but how's planning going? :mrgreen:

planning is coming along nicely thanks hun, there's been another colour change, but this is the final one. to begin with I wanted pink lillies in my bouquet and couldn't figure out how I could get it to fit, so the FINAL colour is pink, which shade, I haven't a clue, but it's settled on pink :haha:

we had a bit of drama over allocated rooms in the hotel, Chris' aunt being a cow and demanding rooms, so we've compromised with her and she can have a room but her 2 adult children are staying down in the village and I don't care what she says :smug:

this is probably going to be the bridesmaid dress :happydance:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18071060...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_7213wt_1051

I don't know whether to go for the coral or any of the light pinks from the colour charts further down the page :dohh:

Sorry about the drama with the rooms. Family eh! Times like this i'm glad i only have 1 uncle.

Love the bridesmaid dresses hun they are lovely. I prefer the longer ones i think they look more elegant

Love the idea of the gartar HATE HATE HATE the team you picked lol I'm a Leeds fan and they play them tonight :) David is a Burnley fan so i might see if i can find one for Burnley coz like you said it will be sooo unexpected :) xxx

:rofl: I wouldn't have one at all but accidentally came across it and thought it would be a nice surprise for Chris

Chris' brother's gf's (Tracey's) mum can alter dresses and will hem the bridesmaid dresses for us in case they're too long for any of the bridesmaids :happydance:

I've had an email back from The Big Day in castleford and they don't open on a monday, but the lady was lovely and said I could arrange an appoinment and would be more than welcome to go in on any day that they're open, so I've asked for the 31st of march and 23rd of june (literally the day after we get back in the uk after being in turkey) :happydance: really hope they can work with those dates :D

not much goss, just had mum moaning about Chris' family and the whole issue over the rooms at the hotel :grr: she says that we're going to have even more trouble with them and she keeps on that we're stupid to do a big family wedding and still insists we should have gone abroad to do it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->