it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

What I'll probably do is just have basic make up for the bridesmaids, eyes lips and cheeks ... from what I can see she uses MAC products and they last quite well, so it will probably be the part make up, does that sound ok? I figured it would save me having to splurge on extra expensive make up and I could put that money to use and treat the bridesmaids :yipee:

Yeah that sounds great hun :thumbup:

MAC is fab, it will definitely last the day :thumbup:

Would this look ok as a seat tag? :blush: I used Mike's name as it was the first name I could think of :rofl:

Attachments

• seat tag.png
    seat tag.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
Looks great :thumbup: Simple and pretty

Love that you used Mike :haha:

:yipee: I've saved it as a guide to work from ... really hope it works and doesn't look weird.

Will you be ok to get the 31st of march off work? I'm going to have a look at how close to the town centre it is and then see if it's possible to send Chris into the town to have a nosey around while we're at the dress shop :D

I won't be able to get it as a hol because they don't start until April but I should be able to get it as a day off no probs. I'll ask in Jan, remind me :haha:

Sound like a plan, can't wait to see :cloud9:

I'm super excited, I really, really can't wait for the first dress appointment :yipee:

Trying to find out if I can go to the bank tomorrow and get a cheque for the hair and make up lady, I lost my cheque book so have ordered a new one, but I need to get the deposit sent :rofl:

Ooops for losing the cheque book. I'm sure she won't mind waiting a couple of days for you to get a new one.

Love the seat tags!

You sound super excited to be dress shopping and so you should be. It should be a great experience :dance:

I hate cheque books. Aren't they making them obsolete? I always write cheques then forget and go overdrawn!!

I found the cheque book :yipee: so I've got a cheque written out ready to be sent off tomorrow morning :D

Super focused food wise, Chris offered to buy me a bacon and sausage roll earlier and I turned it down, I just nicked a bite of his and that was enough for me :haha:

I didn't want the tags to be too ott, so I have to say, I really like them in this simple design.

I've started a folder of hairstyles that I like. I have to say I really like this one on Diana Agron from Glee :cloud9: At least by the time I have the trial, I'll know what dress I'll be getting and what kind of styles will suit it

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/0210-dianna-agron-bun-hairstyle-side_bd.jpg https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/110209diannaagron.jpg

Well done on the willpower hun. There must be something in the air at the moment :)

I absolutely love that hair style its gorgeous. I may rob that for my folder too :blush: I want one of those veil that go under the hair so dunno if that would work xxx

you could ask your hairdresser if they can make it higher slightly?

just looking at singing waiters, but not sure Chris will approve :dohh:

How much would they be hun? Was lookin at my photographers blog and he just didnt a wedding where they had the characters from Faulty Towers interupting the ceremony bit. Looked funny :) xx

anything from £500 upwards from what I can see ... and Chris will say no that I should put anything extra towards the dress or honeymoon. was a nice thought while it lasted :rofl:

LOVE the hairstyle Emmy! I need to start putting some pics together for potential hairstyles!

Singing waiters sound fun but £500?? Eeeek!

x

I really love the hairstyle and I do think it'll actually suit me quite well, and I won't have to have it curled :happydance: Love the fact that there's a bit of volume on it too :D

Just got to wait out the next 19 months until I get a trial :haha:

Deposit for the hairdresser was sent yesterday, so that's all booked :happydance:

I haven't done much planning today as I've been focusing on sorting out a site where people who don't live near to us have a way of keeping up to date with wedding plans. It's taken me absolutely ages to figure out :dohh: But this is the finished product :blush:

Our Wedding Blog

How strange, I started one of those this week too! I am still working on mine though so it doesn't go 'live' until Monday! I think its a great idea! I have added all the details of local accomodation etc and transport details too and our guests can RSVP through our site too which I think will save a lot of hassle!!

Ooooh so exciting!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"