it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

I was doing a page on that you and your wedding website but their tools stopped working, so I switched to blogspot :D

Will probably add more to it later on tonight when we're back at home

I've got a little project on the go, just testing it out now to see if it works then got to edit it again and put it into a video so you guys can see :yipee:

Thanks ladies :D Going to add more to it tomorrow, got to think what :haha:

I feel like I should be doing something weddingy, but can't think what :dohh:

Map/directions to the venue?

Local places to visit?

:hi:

didn't do anything weddingy today really, found some gorgeous dresses for the bridesmaids

this dress in peach or coral

the problems with it is that

a) with it being so cheap, is it going to be ugly and shapeless and nothing like the piccy?
b) it's strapless and one of my bridesmaids isn't comfortable with strapless as she has big boobs

but then positives

a) I love the flowiness of it (sorry not even a word), it just seems so loose and seems to hang nice
b) the peach is a really pretty shade
c) for this price I can afford to buy an extra dress to make straps for Nikki

Also, the make up artist lady hasn't been in touch about the deposit, and the money hasn't left my account yet, it's probably super busy for her atm, so I'm trying not to worry too much. But then I'm worrying do I get in touch with her and check everything is ok, or do I leave it a few more days as the cheque was only posted on wednesday (as we missed the pick up cut off point for tuesday)? :dohh:

I wouldn't worry hun. She might not have had chance to go to the ban yet and deposit it. Give it a week and if you still haven't heard anything give her a call. Did you email or ring her to let her know you had sent it? xx

I sent her a text off Chris' phone, will give it a week tomorrow and see what happens :D

I agree with the extra dress for straps or even u may need to shorten one of them for a bridesmaid so will have extra material anyway.. as for cut/fit there are dressmakers that can adjust for you for a couple of quid a dress. :D

xxx

I might buy one for the bridesmaid who is a size 14 and see how it fits on her, at that price I can't grumble really even if it doesn't look right :D

also .... magic knickers cover lumps and bumps for smoother fit:D

I have found the most amazing invitations ever :cloud9: I am so totally in love with them, but they're £143 for the amount that we need :shock: But, I HAVE to have these invitations, it's just how I persuade Chris :haha:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
I say get them. You are saving on other things so get the invites you like.

You can convince Chris. No problem. If not cut out those buses you were getting to drive people around. This will be much cheaper than that and something for you xx

They do matching guest books and it would fit in so well with the favours, plus they do a matching guest book.

https://www.bunnydelicious.com/wedding-guest-books.html

I'll keep looking, but if nothing else comes up then I think it may very well be these ones :happydance:

There's only one explanation for it, I must be crazy :rofl:

I'm seriously thinking about buying some crafty type bits and pieces and actually making the invitations myself :wacko:

Do it Emmy Do it :) I am i just can't decide on the type i want yet. i'm thinking pocketfold coz they are really pretty xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->