it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Thanks hun :D

Just waiting on my aunty to send me a contact number for my uncle so I can see if he'll be willing to walk me down the aisle. I'm really nervous about asking him :blush: I don't know if I should do it in person or if I should do it over the phone :wacko:

Wish i was creative! My invites are gonna be so plain because i dont have a creative bone :(

hope u manage to contact ur uncle xx

a friend of mine had some rly simple ones, she just printed tying the knot on the card, and made two holes then threaded ribbon through in a knot. doesnt have to be majorly complicated.

and simple does often look very classic and elegant :hugs: mine might turn out awful with the ideas I've got going on :rofl:

I've started craft shopping to make the wedding invitations with :yipee:

So far I have got

These tabs to place over a tag of pink card

Wedding Invitation Tabs

One of these funky pens in a light pink colour, it writes in like a 3d effect so I'm planning on going over the text on the wedding invitation tabs :happydance:

Sakura Glaze Pen in Rose

You get a better idea of the colour on this link

Pink pearl shimmer card to cut into tags and put the invitation tabs on top of

Pink Pearl Shimmer Card

This vellum paper which has a really funky shimmer to it which I'll stick on the front of the card for extra texture

20 Sheets Of Snowstorm Vellum Paper

And finally this pink shimmer paper to print off all of the details for the inside of the card

20 Sheets Pink Shimmer Paper

And all for the lovely price of £12.18 :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

Next week I'll be buying these card blanks to mount everything on

A6 White Gold Dust Card Blanks

And then I'll be starting to think about what sort of embellishments to use on the cards :happydance:

Love those pens -never seen those before ..... nice colours your using too :thumbup:

ooo i like it especially the pen and vellum. Lovely hun xxx

Love the invitation stuff! Sounds like they are gonna look gorgeous..... Wanna do mine? :lol:

:blush: this is gonna be a first time thing for me as I'm not normally quite this creative :rofl: can't wait for it to all start arriving :yipee:

:happydance: the dj is all booked - he seems to be a really nice guy as well, willing to do anything he can to help. £200, which seems to be quite reasonable around here. Really, really excited as things are starting to come together :D :yipee:

Super excited today ... been chatting to Chris about what he wants to wear for the wedding (major breakthrough as he's not normally willing to talk about this sort of stuff).

We're thinking either a grey or black lounge suit, ivory or silver waistcoat, light pink shirt and ivory, white, silver or cream cravat. Then maybe put his dad and the best man in white shirt with a pink cravat? :happydance:

:rofl: he sounds just like David.

Have u decided where u are goin for the suits?

I take it the colour is definately goin to be pink now? xx

Yeah I think it's going to be pink, as I can always put the bridesmaids in a cream / white dress and have a pink sash made for each of them IF we can't find a pink dress that I like for the bridesmaids.

I think we'll hire the suits from this place -
Formally Yours
It's £57 per suit and then £10 delivery for any amount of suits that we need. I've also ordered some more waistcoat fabric samples :happydance:

You are doing really well with the organising Emmy. You'll have everything ship shape in no time at all :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Really feel at a bit of a dead end with it all to be honest. I constantly feel like I should be doing something towards it :dohh:

I have to say I have fallen in love with these dresses for the bridesmaids :cloud9: I just love the colour and the way the fabric seems to fall as well :happydance: Hope the girls like them as much as I do, will probably get them if we don't find anything when we go dress shopping at the end of next year

Halter / Evening Dress

Lovely dress hun but then again i have loved most of the dresses u have posted.

We are going for long dresses. I think they look more elegant and grown up :) xxx

I think the longer dresses have more of an elegant feel to them if that makes sense? And I want my bridesmaids to feel special too :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->