its all to quiet :-(

ni2ki

3yr old and twin girls
Reaction score
I know im still in my early days, just under 18 weeks, but ive had movement for a while now, but last few days ive had nothing, not even a budge, even resting on my front hasnt provoked them, i cant even feel the firmness of them, im a worry head but theyre so still.. is this the norm? Im not back in untill 31st :-(

I had exactly the same worries as you around the same time, as i started to feel them move from about 14wks. But i think at the 18 wk mark you still dont feel everything and all the great ladies on here told me not to worry, but if you are really concerned and need to put your mind at rest give your midwife a call thats what they are there for and i am sure she wont mind.

I dont have a contact number for a midwife, ive only seen one, once. Ive been trying so hard to not worry about tttts, but its things like this that make me worry. Thankyou for your reply x

hi hun - I didnt feel any movement till late on but if you have and now you havent maybe its worth getting yourself checked out. I would call them in the morning and ask to be seen (you should have got number at your booking in appointment or failing that call the gp and ask for a number) - sure they have just moved or your placenta has grown mine was anterior and I could hardly feel sam as he was behind it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have a local labour and delivery suite, then you are entitled to turn up there for a check up any time you need to. Just give the hospital a call and tell them you're coming in because you're concerned about movement.
At 18wks, movement can still be scant and difficult to detect hun. The babies have lots of room to float around, and if they have shifted their position this week, you may not feel them. After 20wks the movement wil be much more obvious - and very definite punches and kicks! Because you are at risk of TTS I would recommend getting checked tho just to be on the safe side love x

Finally been punched/kicked :) x

Mine were quite sporadic about that time too.
Now I seem to have hours where there is nothing then half an hour of constant movements. I swear one starts the other off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->