It's been 7 weeks since mc but still not af...when to ring the GP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 24 week appointment if on wednesday. Not sure what to expect from this appointment as she's already done bloods, doppler etc. I will let you all know.

I know the price of travel systems is ridiculous isn't it! OH's parents have very kindly offered to buy ours so we're going to try and find a bargain one as its too much to take and they refuse for us to pay half.

Apparently boots do some at a better price so might be worth looking there. I just want something that folds quite small for the car and is easy to put up and down.

I was thinking along the same lines as you Jane about getting a crib instead of a moses basket. I saw a gorgeous one in mothercare but it was £100 andfor the time they're in them it doesn't seem worth it so we're going to get a second hand one from ebay I think. I think they look more sturdy too.

I'm not sure about the cotbed/cot thing. I was going to go for a cot bed but I think they can stay in a cot until about 2.. is that right Phez or have I completely made that up?

MLM- I know its awful waiting for scans and its scary as we all think about the worst possible scenario but I just kept trying to remember what the doctor told me about having less then 1 in 50 chance of mc after seeing the heartbeat so your odds are so good that beans going to be just fine. The wait it awful isn't it.

Mackjess yes how's Jake? Still can't believe you're going to be holding your baby in less than a month. Are you getting nervous about the birth?

Mrsphez- its so nice to have you back again. Yes I paid for a private early scan. It was great as the dr spent so much time with us, we got pictures and a dvd all for £80. It was the best money I've ever spent as I couldn't have bared to wait until the 12 week scan and I couldn't face going back to EPU after the mc. I would highly recommend it for some early reassurance.

Ah thank you, so sweet! Re cot, Dext was just gone 2 but he's a tall lad so could be longer if you have a smaller baby. Don't think DH is up for early scan but that's OK, I will have to trust my gut! If something doesn't feel right, I'll go to gp and ask for a scan.

Ahhh, I can't even start thinking about all that stuff yet! I wish I was there though. Soon enough I suppose.

Mlm- just take it one step at a time. Everythings going perfect for you so far. Hopefully the scan will help you relax a little. Please update us when you can (with pics!)

I still feel nervous all the time even though I can feel the baby kicking. I think I'll worry until its here and beyond. I almost feel I might be jinxing it still by thinking that far ahead but need to try to enjoy it as much as possible I guess and i'm worried if I don't try to relax i'll end up panic buying in the last month lol.

Jane have you felt anymore movement yet?

Sounds like a good plan Phez :)

After all the baby stuff talk yesterday, I allowed myself to look up bedding online- so many choices! I will definitely have to find out if its a boy or girl as soon as possible!

After all the baby stuff talk yesterday, I allowed myself to look up bedding online- so many choices! I will definitely have to find out if its a boy or girl as soon as possible!

One more day, you're nearly there! We found out too, for naming really but it was fun knowing when others tried to guess!

TTCAL is a sensitive area and other members have expressed some discomfort at having this thread bumped to the top throughout the day as it contains primarily pregnant women. While I'm certain that no one meant for others to feel uncomfortable I am closing it and asking you to please start a new group thread in the relative area:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back