It's been 7 weeks since mc but still not af...when to ring the GP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he's a little ahead on growth, I'm scheduled to be induced at 39 weeks, on July 18th! I'm so excited!

Yey, he turned just in the nick of time! Better late than never!

Oh wow less than 1 month to go. Hope you will post your birth story for us and a pic when the time comes.

Any last minute things you need to organise or want to do?

I need to actually make his bed. Waiting for DH to do that since the mattress is heavy and still wrapped. I may wait til next weekend to do that tho so the bedding is not dusty. I have a little bassinet he'll be sleeping in the first few weeks anyway. Car seats are in, daddy and baby bags completely packed. I keep thinking of a thing or two to add to mine so I can finish that this weekend. And I have to pick up his diaper changing table tomorrow and have DH put that up. I have a few things stacked around in boxes that I need to put away, but it's nothing I need right when he gets home. 26 days!! Or sooner if he wants. :)

Sounds like you're on top of it all mackjess :thumbup:

Yey Mlm, congrats. Those first few weeks felt like they went so slow when it was my turn but yours seems to be going quick to me. What day is your scan?

How are you doing bobster?

Yay mack glad to read your little man has finally turned! Wow I can't believe you have a date. How exciting. And what a great birth date. I always wanted a summer baby but its an autumn one for me.

Congrats on your raspberry mlm. I had raspberrys in a smoothie today - yum. I agree your pregnancy does seem to be going quickly... well for us but i'm sure not for you.

I'm fine thanks Jane. How's things with you? I'm sure your antenatal classes will be worth the money hubby paid. Its a really good chance to meet other mum's too.

I have had a tiring day. The baby was kicking the hell out of me this morning. It feels sore in my womb, kind of achy again but i'm getting used to it. Stretching I guess.

Jane have you done your exercise dvd yet? I need to get one soon. Did you find some maternity clothes?

Ouch bobster, sounds like an active little guy. I had flutters while having breakfast this morning so wondering if it was my first feelings of bubba :shrug:

Did you decide about reducing your hours at work down?

I'm such a lazy arse, haven't done the DVD- just dont feel like it when i get in from work and since I had the spotting which I think was linked to me exerting myself I'm more reluctant to do any exercise. The reviews online said it was very gentle though. Sorry I can't give you a recommendation or not.

I got some smart black maternity trousers for work and a pair of jeans both from a store online. They are under the bump items and are a little big but the size below was too small. Otherwise I can just about fit into some regular bits i have. Bump is still not very big that anyone that didn't know me would notice.

How is your bump? Are you fully into maternity clothese now?

Mlm have you got that early bloated tummy? Mine was so bloated up until about 9 weeks.

My stomach is very bloated! Does it go away? I've been wearing my "fat pants" to work lately. Sometimes I'll wear a regular pair and keep the top button undone and wear a shirt that covers it haha.

I love your new pic Jane. I still think it's so cute DH got that for you!

Oh I'm a lazy arse too. Not done anything today- such a slob. Don't know if I can afford to cut down on the hours although I would love to as the long days on my feet are tough. I think you're sensible to give the exercise a miss after having some bleeding.

MLM I had bloating too in the early days and it continued for me but I think everyone if different.

Yes in full blown maternity clothes now. I've had quite a few people comment on my bump. It does make me a little paranoid that its too big for my stage to be honest. Tried to get ready to go out for someones birthday meal last night and couldn't get into a couple of non-maternity tops. Feeling very fat and unsightly. OH is lovely though and reassures me all the time but its putting me off any sexual relationship with him and I don't even want him to look at me anymore.

Plus another gripe is spots- I look like a teenager again. Anyone else suffered with bad skin? Where the flip is my glowing skin and luscious hair?!?!

Sorry for the moan ladies.

Hey ladies! Thought I'd check in you all and see how you all are. Grwoing nicely it seems! Great date Mackjess. I'm a July baby and love it! Oh and I need to let you know I'm a little bit pregnant myself! happydance: Only 14 dpo but it's a glaring pos. Thought my LP was a bit longer than usual! Due Mar 1st. So it's a full house girls, well done us!

OH PHEZ that is wonderful. :yipee:

I couldn't click on the link fast enough when I saw you had made the latest post. I was sooooo sure it was BFP news!! Congrats hun! Happy and healthy 9 months, and we'll be here for all your good and scared moments! :hug:

Bobster, I'm so huge that my brother just said yesterday everything was fat when I complained about my fingers being swollen. It's hard to only be 5ft and have a big baby on top of 'high normal' amniotic fluid. I'm so glad I'm down to less than a month. I can barely do stuff now, so if I gain 3-5 more lbs I don't know how I'm going to do it! I'm sure I'll survive. The heat has not helped though.

And Jane, since you keep thinking I'm organized, I'm getting ready to post some pics to prove otherwise. hehe :p

Ignore the paintings in the background. They were in the spare room before it was a nursery and I haven't taken them down yet. My niece and nephew made the welcome baby Finn banner and I thought it was adorable and hung it in the nursery.

In the crib are baby/daddy bags, and the boppy pillow for easy finding/grabbing so the crib is ready to go. The pile in the recliner is my stuff I need to pack. oops. And the next thing on my list is to clear off/set up the diaper table next to the crib. That's my goal this week, and if that's the last thing I get done before I go to the hospital then we will have all we need for when we get home.

Attachments

• 2013-06-23 17.48.53.jpg
    2013-06-23 17.48.53.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-06-23 17.48.36.jpg
    2013-06-23 17.48.36.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-06-23 17.48.13.jpg
    2013-06-23 17.48.13.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 2013-06-23 17.48.03.jpg
    2013-06-23 17.48.03.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 2013-06-23 17.47.27.jpg
    2013-06-23 17.47.27.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2
And one more that didn't fit.

Attachments

• 2013-06-23 17.47.15.jpg
    2013-06-23 17.47.15.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
Ahhhhhh!!!! Congratulations Phez!!! I'm so happy to read that. Could not be happier for you.

Mrs phez! Sooooo happy for you. I knew it was coming up soon. I'm so glad you ate back with a blaring bfp! Did you do anything different this cycle? Welcome to the discussion of piles, fat fingers and other delights!

Mack your nursery is so lovely! You've done tonnes. And what a lovely big room Finn has.

Jane and mlm have you thought of any nursery idea's yet?

Yay full house of pregnant ladies!

Thank you for your kind thoughts!
Well Bobster I took up cycling which did the trick! Forgot the pills and herbal stuff...
I conceived around the date my mc baby would have been due, and before I turn 37 so v happy about that as well.
Piles!!!!! Never suffered with those with my 1st, hope I don't with this one!
Lovely nursery btw Mackjess. If I find time I'll read through the posts over last few months!

Congratulations Mrs phez, your news made my day.
How are you feeling?

Bobster- I def got the spots and don't want dh to see me naked, I've gained weight all over and I just want to wear slob clothes when not dressed for work so I bet he no longer fancies me! I said to him and he said not to worry about it.

Phez, my EDD is 2/1- we are only a month apart! Do you have any symptoms yet?

Phez, my EDD is 2/1- we are only a month apart! Do you have any symptoms yet?

It's funny, when I had the chemical I had every symptom under the sun (even smelled pregnant according to DH), this time I was convinced I wasn't pregnant although I had some cramping which I thought was AF pain. I am very sleepy though which is what I had with Dexter. Pregnancy is a funny thing, symptom spotting is pretty much pointless from my viewpoint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back