• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Its CHRISTMAS EVE :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
woooooooooohoooooooooo :happydance:

come on big man!! nearly time to come outtttt

70's this weekend, how did that happen.

I think this thread is making it go faster lol

Happy October!!!!! A month and a half and the decorations come out!!!! :happydance: It cannot come fast enough!

Love seeing it go down everyday! Doesnt feel that long ago it was in the 100 teens :rofl:

Actually wish it would slow down a little now, going so fast my days are merging :rofl: need to buy (i have got alot but not anyone else's but callums :dohh:)

It is going really fast! Everyone will get everything done though, theres always worry and it all turns out fine in the end! xx

Tegan's been asking if Santa's going to bring her presents on his sleigh with the reindeers earlier. Also can she sit on Santa's knee and ask for toy presents. :lol:

Wahoooo! 2 more sleeps and we'll be in the 70s!!! xx

Cold and christmasy here this morning :happydance:

its been so cold here in the morning that Puppies water turned into an Popsicle.. yup time for him to be inside most of the time :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"