• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Its CHRISTMAS EVE :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Moly. It's fast approaching! If only I could get DH to understand my panic :haha:

60 days to go :)

Woooooohooooooo tomorrow we are into the 50's

:happydance: actually cannot believe the past 60 days have gone so fast! I think thats when I first looked in here :wacko: :haha:

I wish I could be excited but finances are starting to look grim :cry: Damn you money!!

Holy Moly. It's fast approaching! If only I could get DH to understand my panic :haha:

I said to my OH tonight that its only 2 months away and he said thats ages away! What is it with men?!!

Nearly in the 50s now! xx

I said to my OH tonight that its only 2 months away and he said thats ages away! What is it with men?!!

Nearly in the 50s now! xx

I'll never know what makes him think it's so far away. We've only gotten things for LO and have our list but haven't been able to get anything for anyone else. Having the list makes me feel a little better but I'm having a baby right after Christmas. I don't want to be waddling around the shops trying to find things when it's crowded and I can barely walk :haha:

WoooooooHooooooo we are in the 50's :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

59 days to go

It's going pretty quickly!

Under 60 and I got a bit more shopping done! We'll be eating grilled cheese and frozen pizzas for dinner next week to offset the spending :rofl:

Nooooooooooooooo, it needs to slow down :(
i'm not ready for it yet

WOW!!
You can see how fast the times going, this thread started with 117 days to go and we have already got half way there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"