Its CHRISTMAS EVE :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahoo! can't wait now, all my cleanings done apart from the bathroom and toilet which is getting done Saturday, all the bakings done, all the wrappings done, I think i'm finally done! xx

:D:D

My laptop charger cable is broke :cry: In work at mo! Please god let me get online over this very exciting weekend!!!!!

Scrap that^^^

Found another charger :D:D

and now we wait hehe so excited!! cant believe christmas will be hear and over before we know it :happydance:

^^^ aww hope hes feeling better soon!!

I have a birthday boy tomorrow!!!

Sabby hope your little man is better in time for Santa,and a big happy birthday to your little boy tomorrow Shel x

I'm feeling absolutely rotten and so tired :( cleaning at the moment is not happening apart from the kitchen which is spotless everywhere else is in a mess :(

Urgh I have quite a bit of housework to do to! Washing ironing and hoovering :dohh:
Hoping to get most done today!! We'll get there in the end :hugs:

omg now christmas is in just a couple days.. so excited :flower: but the funny part is im more excited to see my little mans face in the morning and to watch him open his toys and everything like that hehe :flower:

ITS TOMORROW, ITs TOMORROW, ITs TOMORROW :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

SANTA comes tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance:

1 day to go

OMGGGG!!!!! Can believe is so very nearly here???? :happydance: What are we going to do with the remaining 8 months of the year the grotto is closed :haha:

So close now :) can't believe tomorrow we will be putting out carrots and milk for santa x

Tomorrow is Christmas for u guys :) we still have 2 days :)

This time tomorrow Callum will be in bed and all the pressies should be being put out under the tree :happydance: Can't believe its so close to being here now! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->