• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Its CHRISTMAS EVE :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooooooooooo, it's going to quick !!!
I'm not ready yet :/

Nor am I, but I just want it to be over already!!!!! lol

I am too ready :rofl: I want it to come now because every day I find something else I want to buy. I know I will be sorted for Callum but goodness knows what anyone else is gonna get at this rate :rofl:

I am too ready :rofl: I want it to come now because every day I find something else I want to buy. I know I will be sorted for Callum but goodness knows what anyone else is gonna get at this rate :rofl:

Haha I'm the same :flower:

This is the reason I am not buying anything until later next month or maybe even November :thumbup:

For the first time in years..... I havnt bought a single present yet :'(

Wahoo! Its going really fast, can't wait now! I'm looking forward to when the christmas songs start playing in the shops too! xx

Stop counting down, you're making it go to fast !!! Lol

This is going so quick i can't believe it! I'm so excited for this year, really hope callum starts to understand by then...its hard to know though because he doesnt speak at all :dohh:

I cant believe how quickly it is going, it only seems like yesterday it was new year, now we are 9 months into the year!!!!!! Sometimes I think it is going a bit to quick.

I remember on the 26th january i was in one of my local shops and i overheard the shop assistant say to a customer "i cant believe boxing day was a whole month ago".

Well it certainly doesnt seem like 9 months ago i heard that

Wow. We've just sorted all our christmas decs out earlier and I can't wait :happydance: We've got a suitcase full of small presents and Tegan's two main ones now too. :D

95 days to go and I still havent started shopping!!! lol

It's going so quick, I can't believe it's nearly the end of sept already :wacko:

I mentioned to Hubby we have to start the shopping and the look of horror was brilliant!

:happydance: so freakin' excited!

Hate that its all this excitement tho for about 16 hours of enjoyment! christmas needs to be a whole week not just 1 day :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"