It's December!

Holly was so excited to start her advent calendar today! :D

Yayyyyy.
We have already had our first fight over advent calendar chocolates ha ha

Yay! We were late up, so couldn't do advents this morning oops. Got 2 of dd's friends coming later for a north pole tea party that the elf has organised. I'll give dd her advent and Dec 1st box of bits once her friends have gone home. Can't wait!

Aww that's sounds fun. Hope you all have a great time :)

What calanders has everyone got? Micah has a playmobil one, I have a posh chocs French one and hubby has a light up Finding Dory!:haha:

Holly has 2 Cadbury advent calendars as she got one off grandparents and one off great grandparents.
I haven't got an advent calendar, but I eat enough chocolate anyway :haha:

Rio has a playmobil fire scene advent calendar, thorntons snowman one and a dairy milk one!
This year I haven't got one. I was gong to buy a wine advent but decided against it and I'm glad I did because I wouldn't have been able to drink it anyway!

Weeee hoooo! December is here! :dance:
I have a Lindt calendar and a Thorntons chocolate a day calendar, I think DH is trying to keep me fat :haha:. DH has a cathedral scene, none chocolate one. DS and DD1 have Thorntons ones. DD2 doesn't have one; I huess I can pretend one of mine is hers :haha:.
Who's putting their decs up soon then??

Exciting! My girls have just got a character one each (Shopkins, Trolls and Peppa) and I don't have one. my mum has also got them a playmobil advent calendar to share (I wonder how that will go down...) although I'm not sure which one it is.

And yes, Kirsty, Huge congratulations! xx

Mine just have cheapie choc ones.
I got an M&S beauty one but have not dug it out yet its in the depths of my wardrobe!

I wanted decorations up today but we need to tidy so weekend it is! December has just creeped up on us, I can't believe it's here already! we're house hunting atm so all the focus is on January and buying something so December has gone over our heads :wacko:

DS has a lego stars one and and a light up bb8 chocolate one from m&s this year, he had three last year thanks to grandparents and me but we're sticking to two from now on :haha:

DH and me have a paper garland one that I've filled up myself with mini chocolate bars and celebrations.

We are putting our tree up in the next few days. DH has to bring it down from the attic!

Yay December! Jake has a choccie m&s one, it isn't good enough though apparently as it only has 24 days and no big chocolate for the 25th....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->