It's December!

Yay!! I made dd's advent. She'll get a small Christmas tree today when she gets home from preschool, and then lights, ornaments each day. So excited (although the tree will look pitiful until at least half way thru december LOL)

We spent £4.50 on Lexi's advent calendar, a white chocolate one with her name iced on from Thorntons. She didn't even eat the sodding choccie! On the plus side, when picking up her stocking fillers today, DH found a pack of shopkins that had one the shape of a cheese sandwich! Lexi has a love affair with cheese sandwiches and cheesy jacket potatoes so she's gonna be chuffed with that!

I feel like it's too soon to be December! This year has flown!

Oldest has an avengers calendar, Youngest has secret life of pets calendar then they have a lego city one to share.
I have a dairy milk one with bigger choccies

I was night shift last night and was so excited to write December on the notes after midnight when doing the pressure area care and best rail checks!

Ollie has a paw patrol and a peppa pig advent calendar. He's seems better at knowing he can only have one of each this year! I don't have one but to be fair I'm still vomiting and off chocolate so just as well!

My boys have a Cadbury advent calendar from my parents and a kinnerton pokemon advent calendar, a countown to Christmas activity calendar and a match attax calendar each from me and their dad

We have a gingerbread house wooden advent so bought little chocolate balls, two fit in each drawer so the girls have that. DH and I are sharing a Lindt one.

We also did a book advent but forgot to open the first book! Duh

Dd has an activity (colouring, puzzles, etc) calendar from Aldi. Also a crafty one where she gets shiny gems each day and has to stick them on to decorate a picture. I didn't buy her a choc one, as we usually end up being given a few, but actually nobody has given her one this year, typical lol. Elf will give her a choc coin each morning instead. Me and hubby don't have calendars, but we're always eating chocolates anyway haha.

We'll probably do our tree next weekend as we're quite busy this weekend.

I cant believe how quickly this year has went :/

I know, right?! It's flown by. Feels like it was only just halloween.

It feels like I was organising my sons 18th birthday yesterday and that was last December :wacko: he will be 19 in 5 weeks time :nope:

I can't even imagine that. My eldest will be 11 in 8 weeks :haha: but yeah I keep thinking things were only "the other week" then realising they were in March or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->