• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Its June!!!!! 20 week scan next month!!! Whos with me?

i think a girl would be nice- a little sister for my daughter and two girls seem so lovely. But then I'd love a boy too! I honestly dont mind but i know my OH would like a boy.
We are going to head to Sainsburys and Next afterwards as they have the nicest boy things- everywhere does lovely girl bits!

Might be worth keeping to yourself, you are going to want to get the gorgeous little outfits etc.
I am only going to tell a few people- on here obviously, and then a few close friends.

I'm good thanks, really busy with work so haven't had a chance to think about scan too much lately, cant believe it's 2 weeks today and I'm half way in 10 days, insane! Xx

We did it, we caved and weve booked our private gender scan for monday!! I get to find out what my lil twinnies are! im so excited, ill be 18wks and Babybond say theyre 99percent accurate with it as they use the 4d too, Im counting the sleeps.

woohoo!!!!!!! Same day as me lambchops! What time?????

mine is at 4.10, had to make it late for OH's work! Looks like we are both going to be climbing the walls!!!!! x

haha i know definately, how we will last all day monday I have no clue!! Im counting the time down now already and its not even the end of this week yet never mind the weekend to count down to Monday! We're keeping it just me, him and our parents to know, it goes o further than that, im keeping everyone else in susupense, except on here of course!

Exciting!!! I'm so now wishing that we were finding out but we've agreed! Only 12 days till my 20 week scan!

Good luck ladies for Monday, I'll be checking in! Xx

I am dying to know. I waited until 20 weeks with my daughter, but the scans was the first time we found out something could be wrong (she was born at 29 weeks 1 day and died 6 days latter from trisomy 18).

With this baby, I worry. The scans say this baby is healthy, and I believe it, but it is still scary for me. I want to prepare for this baby, and I feel I could do that better if I knew the sex. There are no places around me that do gender scans. There are the 3d scans, but they won't see you before 18 weeks and I am having my anatomy scan at 19 weeks. My hubby is convinced he saw boy parts, but I was looking and didn't see any yesterday (it was just a quick scan to check his/her heart and it was not detailed enough to see). I don't care what I have, I love this baby so much, but I am so worried about bonding. My daughter had a name at 20 weeks, and when she came out, she was her own person and we knew who she was, if that makes sense. I feel like naming this baby, talking to him or her, and addressing him/her by name will be a great comfort to me. I know it seems silly, but it has become very important to me.

It is finally almost time for my 20 week scan!!! I have such mixed emotions going into the weekend though. Friday I get to do my first walkthrough on my new house (yay!!) , Saturday its my mom's memorial :cry: , and then Sunday I get my scan (yay again!!!) I was told boy at 14 weeks but I have since started to really doubt the tech's ability to actually tell the gender. So 4 more days until I know for sure!! :happydance:

Hurray it's nearly July! Getting exciting with all these threads saying how close people's scans are! I can't wait to start seeing updates of genders and for us who had private scan, finding out if they were right!

Viperbunny, I'm so so sorry to hear what you have been through. I can't even begin to imagine how hard this pregnancy must be for you. When are your scans? :hugs:

Hope you are all well xxxxx

viperbunny- so sorry for what you have been through, and for your loss. When do u have your scan?

corgankidd- Yay for walk through your new house Friday and for your scan sunday. Huge hugs for Saturday xx

Hey kellie-w- how are you doing? anymore purchases for your blue bump?

I have just come back from my GD test, not as bad as I thought it was going to be, and even though I had a student midwife taking my blood (when i saw her i started crying! haha!) she was very good at it, but then she confessed afterwards shes only been taking blood for a week, so glad she didnt tell me that before I would have ran! lol

3 days until scan!!!! (I am skipping the rest of today and monday morning!haha!)

Viperbunny ~ Im sorry for your past loss, keep faith for this LO :hugs:

All the best in 3 days time scally!! Im 11days and counting. Im getting alot more pokes and prods from baby which is nice, especially on a night when i lay down flat :) xx

Viperbunny, sorry to hear of your past loss :( I can only imagine the kind of worry that would put on you.

Not including the rest of today, 6 days!! Woohoo!!

Inoue- yay for the prods and kicks! Will help you count down your 11 days!

hey sarahcake- how are you doing? 6 days- not long now!

x

Hey scally :flower:

I am loving the blue shopping, I have definitely accepted that I am having a boy and am so pleased now! I got a Moses basket from eBay, it's from the car range in mothercare and was only used once by the sellers, won it for £5 and it came with a stand! Its immaculate! So so pleased with my bargain! Also picked up a few winter bits as some shops still selling last years stock at half price! I'm determined not to pay out on everything new like last time, we spent a fortune and got nothing back, most stuff we ended up giving away. All shopping now on hold, stuck in this week as Luke has hand foot and mouth for the second time in 6 months

3 more days until you can shop!! I'm so excited for you, and you are 20 weeks tomorrow! Xx

Hey scally :flower:

I am loving the blue shopping, I have definitely accepted that I am having a boy and am so pleased now! I got a Moses basket from eBay, it's from the car range in mothercare and was only used once by the sellers, won it for £5 and it came with a stand! Its immaculate! So so pleased with my bargain! Also picked up a few winter bits as some shops still selling last years stock at half price! I'm determined not to pay out on everything new like last time, we spent a fortune and got nothing back, most stuff we ended up giving away. All shopping now on hold, stuck in this week as Luke has hand foot and mouth for the second time in 6 months

3 more days until you can shop!! I'm so excited for you, and you are 20 weeks tomorrow! Xx

Wow what a bargain with the moses basket!!!!

We are doing the same as you- alot of secondhand stuff after buying all new for Izzy! What shops have you found good with winter stuff in the sale???

My god poor Luke- again? I didnt think they could get it again! That really sucks, i hope he doesnt get too poorly with it, Izzy was awful last time, and having to keep inside even when she was better because of the contagious period! What a nightmare!

20 WEEKS TOMORROW! its soooo exciting! I remember it always seemed so far away, I am in no rush to get to the birth so past 20 weeks then viability is good! I am soooooo looking forward to Monday, I have decided to head to Colchester early otherwise I will be going crazy! And then going to go for dinner and of course shopping!

x

Viper sorry for your previous loss xxx Please dont let anything but positive thoughts surround you!

Kellie that is a bargain! I went to mamas and papas today and seen a nice moses but then it was £99 for it without the stand!! Then i need 2! haha so might follow your lead and get on ebay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->