Its June!!!!! 20 week scan next month!!! Whos with me?

:shock: .... That is deffinatly a boy!!

Gorgeous first picture, my LO arms were up around her head aswell so it must be a comfortable position for baby! x

Thank you for the positives about my name choice! We will also use Ollie for short, my other sons name is Luke David, Luke was the only boys name I like so was hard to think of another! I currently love luca, but can't have Luke and luca! I agree with lambchops, inoue you will regret not using it, don't worry about what anyone else says. Your daughter will grow up with a unique name which is so special to her mummy and daddy. Ollie and sonny are beautiful and go so well together, I have a nephew called sonny :)

Time has definitely stood still, 18 weeks yesterday, the half way point is in sight but after that.... 20 more weeks!!! Arggggg!!! X

Inoue- Definitely go for Reimi, it is so beautiful!
I think I am having a boy, my cravings are so different to what i had with my daughter, and i have constantly had a boy vibe but saying that i had a girl dream the other night!
I am constantly wishing time away too, just so desperate to get to 20 weeks and beyond!

kellie_w- haha to Jake the cat, you best not use that then! Our surname is Jordan and I think Jake Jordan sounds so cool! Oliver Steven is a lovely name!

Lambchops- I think Ollie and Sonny go well together.

Welcome to the wait kayyheyy I will add your gender scan to the first post x

Our girls name is Arya or Ivy, and Logan for a boy. Seeing as we're not finding out we have a long time to decide!

I think all the names you've chosen are gorgeous! Xxx

Update!

We moved the doc's appointment up as we want to get the ball rolling on moving to the UK. He reckons that my back pain is nothing to be overly worried about, may or may not be that pelvic wotzit thingy but if it is it isn't as severe as it could be, so we should be ok.

Had us a quick scan, troll was playing "crouching tiger, hidden baby", sitting very low down.... but.... both me and DH saw three white lines. So we are tentatively team :pink: until proven otherwise!

:cloud9:

20 week scan for me on the 24th of July! This pregnancy seems to be going pretty quick for me compared to last time! x

congratulations on your baby girl inoue and another beautiful boy for you kellie! i was so expecting a boy that when we found out we were having a girl we were both so shocked and even after all this time i am finding it hard to come to terms with! think it may take a while to realise it IS a girl.. i still say 'he' all the time and i still think of boys names!!
it makes no sense as my whole life i wanted a little girl but i think it's just the fact that you think it is one sex for 16 weeks and grow attached to the thought of it!!

we have such a long list of baby names and we are getting no closer to making a decision.. would really really appreciate your input ladies!!

here is the poll i started to get some opinions on my names :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1051951-help-baby-names.html

everyone we have asked in our families only like isabelle but i just can't see baby being called that.. ideally we want two names to be able to choose from when baby is born but i don't want a list as long as my arm and no idea what to call her haha!!!

pops23- yours are lovely names, you are like us just have one for a boy!

1eighty- Congratulations on your pink bump! I hope your back pain doesnt get any worse, back pain is horrible, did he think its spd? Could it get worse? Is there anything they can do to help?

Welcome to momiji- your daughter is about the same age as mine, I think the pregnancy goes a bit faster when u r running around after a toddler!

time- seriously loving your girl names! We have Poppy on our list too, I will have a vote but I think they are all lovely. I have a niece called Ava and one named Daisy! Such gorgeous names!

x

Welcome to the new members!! :flower:

I'll check out your thread in a moment time ~ such a hard choice picking names! I had a fit today as i was on google (yeh, devil) and saw that some people's babys changed sex on the 20w scan compared to earlier ones, can you guys look at my potty shot a page back and confirm it with me and calm me down. My husband thinks im going gaga! :haha: x

i'm having my 20 week scan July Friday 13th :) @ 8:45am, will be finding out the sex :)

Inoue- have looked at your potty shots, it definitely looks like a girl! I can understand that panic I think i'll always have that little doubt after they have told me the sex!

Welcome to the wait jessjones118- thats going to be a lucky day for you! I'll add your date to the first post x

1eighty- Congratulations on your pink bump! I hope your back pain doesnt get any worse, back pain is horrible, did he think its spd? Could it get worse? Is there anything they can do to help?

SPD is what I thought it was, yeah. I want to try and get a support band and he's just told me to take paracetamol and rest. It feels like I need one of those cushions you get for piles :blush: my tailbone huuuurts.

We'll see what happens when we get to the UK. :happydance:

Thanks scally :friends:. Its like a little gremlin living in your head ready to put doubts in at every turn. Arrrr! Nope.... Its DEFINITELY a girl. By 17w I should of saw a winky instead of 3 clear white lines, and there wasnt :haha:.

Congrats to your :pink: bump 1eighty, good to have you in the UK!!!

Hope everyone elce is doing well! Xx

1eighty- when are you hoping to move and where? x

Hows everyone doing?

11 more days until my scan!!!!!

x

^^ Awesome :happydance:. The days will fly by! When I wake up 2moz it will be 18 days to my 20 week scan. Were both on countdown!! Lol :) x

I can't believe I'm 18 weeks today, time is going quickly now! My 20 week scan is in 18 days.. as we're not finding out the sex I'm more worried about them finding other things.. really hope Bean is lovely and healthy xxx

i know i feel like the last few weeks have flown by! we will soon be half way there!

only 14 days until my anomaly scan! very nervous as you forget about them looking for things wrong with baby but now it's getting closer i am getting more and more nervous!

I know! they go into such detail, hopefully all will be ok! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"