Its June!!!!! 20 week scan next month!!! Whos with me?

I also think girl sharan!!

Oh 2 for girl. Also my gut instinct is saying girl. So I'm hoping for a team pink...woohoo!!!

I would love to buy some more nursery furniture but I don't think DH will let me. I've still got everything from DS. So will probably have to reuse.

I used my doppler for the first time in almost 3 weeks and I found baby straight away. Although Beanie was then started playing peekaboo. It took me an age to find it at 10+3 and then when I tried again at 11 weeks I struggled. So I'm well happy I found Beanie today.

I think I will use Doppler maybe once a week or every other week.

Im everyday atm :(. Trying so hard to stop it but i just like the reassurance. I only put it on baby for 30 seconds ~ just to get enough beats to make a BPM. Did it a min ago and baby stayed still for 30 seconds so got 160bpm again :thumbup:. Anyone got any flutters yet? :shrug: x

I think you are fine using it as long as you don't use it for long periods of time! 30 seconds is really not going to do any damage!

I have had what i thought is flutters but i am still unsure.. they are happening more and more often though.. but i am telling myself it's trapped wind for now as i am just not sure! cannot wait for proper kicks!!

I thought 30 seconds may be ok, cant understand how people use it for over 10 minutes at a time (unless baby is misbehaving big time!) lol. I keep thinking i feel 'something' not quite right on odd times. I get more of poke or feels like something is brushing my uterus internally, cant see it being wind as that kind of pops quicky then i release :haha: x

yeah mine's pretty much the same! it's a strange feeling i can't quite put my finger on!!

The wind type feeling is what the early feelings are suppose to feel like. Or light 'popping' in the tummy.

Unfortunately I had an anterior placenta last time round so never got any of the early feelings. I really hope that's not the case this time round!

After looking at my notes from my dating scan, i noticed it said that my placenta was interior, but the sonographer never mentioned it and at my midwife appointment on friday she also never said anything, so i didn't think anything of it!

How easily can the placenta move? as i have never had a problem finding the heartbeat which i have heard most women with anterior placentas do?!

I don't know why I said our scan is on the 8th lol. Its on the 4th. *blames baby brain* xx

I think you get varying degrees of anterior placenta. Unfortunately some can also appear to distort baby's face on a 4D scan. Basically it will obscure part of the facial features. In my case it covered part of my DS cheek but it was only minimal.

The placenta does move during the pregnancy. I believe it's as your uterus is stretching.

Oh and from dating scan to anomaly scan the placenta can definitely move quite a bit.

Could you also do a gender prediction on my pics :blush:xx

Attachments

• 12 week.jpg
    12 week.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 12 week (3).jpg
    12 week (3).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
  • 12 week (2).jpg
    12 week (2).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
This is purely a guess but I would say boy. There is no factual basis to my guess at all.

I think boy from the second picture!

Arr bless. Id love a little man :cloud9:. Im having a few issues with my mum atm as she siding for a girl (she has boys from my brothers side) she even gave me today a girly cardigan for a newborn. Ive got a hunch im having a boy and now little upset incase mum gets disappointed :(. Shes very loving and she probably cant see how its making me feel but it just makes me wonder if she will love my son as much as she would of loved a daughter :( x

My scan is tommorow i cant wait Im hoping this day goes by really fast lol

All the best for tomorrow tabitha!! How exciting!! :happydance: x

Arr bless. Id love a little man :cloud9:. Im having a few issues with my mum atm as she siding for a girl (she has boys from my brothers side) she even gave me today a girly cardigan for a newborn. Ive got a hunch im having a boy and now little upset incase mum gets disappointed :(. Shes very loving and she probably cant see how its making me feel but it just makes me wonder if she will love my son as much as she would of loved a daughter :( x

Awww....bless your mum!

I think she will love baby whether it's a boy or girl. At the end of the day baby will still be her grandchild.

Tabitha be sure to let us know :D

Im 16 weeks tommorrow, and could be having a gender scan...if my OH would just give in! Not gonna happen though :( So the 5th of july it is lol :D

Heya, only just noticed this thread! We have our 20 weeks scan on 2nd July at 12:00. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"