Its June...and I have to leave my OH in 3 1/2 weeks :-(

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
I'm so sad and so happy at the same time. Its finally summer...which means at the end of this I will have my little baby girl in my arms. BUT in 3 1/2 weeks I leave my OH. I am a Camp Director and camp starts the last week in June. I will be leaving to live at camp Sunday - Friday and will only see him on Saturday (part of the day too, as he works). It was really hard to cope with last year and I think this year (with the hormones running high) it may be even harder. I miss sleeping next to him and seeing his face everyday....I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Of course, the closer we get to that date, the closer we get to baby day...its very conflicting. Just thought I'd moan about it a little...completely pointless post :winkwink:

awww hun bless you are you not having maternity leave? x

Ha, not until the baby is born. I *may* get pulled a couple of weeks early...so I might only be gone from him for 6 weeks insted of 8. I'm not due until camp is over and it had been my plan to pretty much work up until I gave birth. My company has no plan for mat leave so I have to go on short term disability, which DRASTICALLY cuts our income down and we just can't afford it. I would love to have the whole summer off!

I didn't want to read and run! I don't know what to say except it will be nice if you can get to go home early. :) My husband is in the army and I've spent long periods of time away from him, and it's not fun. But I think you all will make it through it. :)

I didn't want to read and run! I don't know what to say except it will be nice if you can get to go home early. :) My husband is in the army and I've spent long periods of time away from him, and it's not fun. But I think you all will make it through it. :)

Aww, yeah this isn't nearly as bad as being away for extended periods of time...I can't imagine what you go through with your hubby being in the army. We did it last year and we survived...I just haven't done this with pregnancy hormones before lol He doesn't really care. I mean he does, but he doesn't get broken up about it. He's just like...eh, its not like we haven't done this before, oh well...jerk face lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->