Its my due date today :-)

Jaidybaby

Reaction score
Well..the day ive been anticipating for 9 months is now here, and still no sign of LO!!

Im preparing myself to go way overdue..... :(

:hugs: Try and hang onto the knowledge that you'll have him in your arms within the next week or two for definite.

Cx

Its more common to have an overdue baby with your 1st. :twisted: Pain in the arse :roll:

Rebecca was 5 days over, would of been longer but I was induced due to high blood pressure. :D

Hope he makes an appearance soon for you :D

I think it is cruel that you are left to go over when your body has suffered enough pain and aches for 9 months already!!

I was induced 10 days over with Amy cos of high blood pressure otherwise they would have left me 14 days over! :shock:

Its cruel, you can tell that it was a male who decided to leave women 10 days over! :x

Hope LO comes soon Jaidy xxxx

So have you been on the pineapple and curry, rubbing clary sage into your bump and having a couple drops in the bath, drinking copious amounts of raspberry leaf, twiddling your nips and enticing your OH with offers of big momma rumpy? Or was that just me? :lol:

LMAO Kina :lol:

Everything crossed its soon for you hun

i was 8 days over with chloe!! felt like the whole 9 month again... oops sorry :oops: i hope u go soon :D:D:D

:rofl: Kina u saucy little minx :D

Happy due date ! hope LO doesnt keep you waiting to long !

KX said:
:rofl: Kina u saucy little minx :D

Hardly, I was petrified of being induced. Probably why Ella was 3 days early though :lol:

I liked being induced - for the fact that we were monitored start to finish :D

God I was shatting myself at the thought of having to be induced, my mum was with all 3 of us and I remember seeing the video of when my youngest sister was born and she was off her rocker on drugs and in so much pain.

i was due 2 b induced the next day (9 days over) because they were too busy the rest of the week :shock:

Kina said:
God I was shatting myself at the thought of having to be induced, my mum was with all 3 of us and I remember seeing the video of when my youngest sister was born and she was off her rocker on drugs and in so much pain.

I must admit i was in alot more pain having Amy than Jack, i was induced with Amy and because your body is pumped with drugs you don't get a chance to go in slowly, its just BANG and the pain hits you, but with jack is built up gradually- Don't get me wrong it still bloody hurt!! :shock: :lol:

I think for me it's just one of my personal phobias

Rebecca was back to back and most of my pain to start with was in my back.

My mum agrees with you ladies, its slightly easier going into labour naturally as ur body has prepared for it :D

Maybe next time :roll:

i agree 100% its alot better to go into labour naturally, being induced for me the contractions were 10 times more painful and i had no controll over it all it was just coming faster and a lot more painful :(

good luck and hope your LO comes on its own soon :wink:
xxxxxxxxxxx

You should get jiggy with it!!!

Apparently its a good way of encouraging baby out.

My mate was told this by the hospital when his missus was 1week overdue.

Have fun! Good Luck!

The same hormone is in the gel they induce you thats in semen :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"