its nice but still scary!!!

louise1988

Reaction score
i have felt movements for the past week and mw confirmed wot i was feelin was the baby movin its kinda freakin me out since this is my first!!! its happenin loads and i mean loads and its really lovely but still scary if ya no wot a mean!!!! xxx

I'm only feeling little teeny palpitations like muscle spasms or insides rumbling... I can't wait to really really feel it moving in me... it's such a nice reassurance that everything's fine.

Aw that's fab. I'm the same. I'm finally feeling what I know to be baby movements, now I've managed to rule out everything else it can be! and yeah it's happening loads too! it's cool isn't it! Congrats and enjoy!! x x x x

yeah it is cool but still need to get used to it like takes me by surprise everytime and lasts for a few seconds x

lol it still makes me jump but its amazing at the same time!

I felt the same way hun! Wait until you see your stomach move from the outside. It has happened only a few times that I've caught so far but every time my jaw drops and I am stunned into silence. Like I can't even believe it. There is a living thing in there and it is just hard to wrap my brain around. This is my first as well. :happydance:

Im having tiny flutters absolutly love it :) The bit im freaking out about is when you can clearly see it from the outside!! Very Alien like! haha!

x

It's the most amazing feeling to have the baby moving inside. I started feeling my first thud at the end of week 15 (i'm quite tiny). Since then the movements have been constant. I love the lie down still and feel the little one's thuds.

my little man has taken up kicking as soon as he hears daddy or hes bro talking and very hard

i think the same too hun, its so weird, but so amazing at the same time!! i love it but it scares the hell out of me lol, especially since they are gettin a lot stronger and more frequent! she's just kicking away now and words really cant describe how weird it is lol - i love it so much though! xxxxxx

Yeh they can feel a bit strange sometimes.

The kicks and movements are fantastic and although ive had them for weeks now i still find it odd . Particularly when i feel baby turning around or what feels like turning...

Still kinda freaked out by seeing my stomach jump and move though.I admit as lovely and as reassuring it is to feel the movements...sometimes when there is loads of it and an extremly active day i go the other way and worry and wonder why she is moving so much.Which is silly really but can't be helped lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->