It's not Christmas without...

Eve

Reaction score
The tree! :xmas9:

What is your must have/do/see that really makes it feel like Christmas?

The coca-cola advert, big tubs of peanuts and twiglets under the tree, and going to the Christingle service at church :)

Cheesy Christmas music, a real tree and sherry.. But I'll be forgoing the sherry this year!:haha:

:xmas16:Decorating the tree, and driving around to look at all the decorated houses and lights:xmas16:

The tree and all the sparkly lights!

Definitely Family <3

Ohhhh it's not Christmas to me without SNOW!

The Christmas tree with the big colored blinking lights.

Oohh, I'd love snow but I live in Georgia in the US and I don't think it's ever snowed on Christmas here. It rarely snows at all. I would LOVE a big snow (as long as it's all melted 2 days later LOL....we're not used to it and an inch of snow closes the whole city down)

The Christmas tree with the big colored blinking lights.

Oohh, I'd love snow but I live in Georgia in the US and I don't think it's ever snowed on Christmas here. It rarely snows at all. I would LOVE a big snow (as long as it's all melted 2 days later LOL....we're not used to it and an inch of snow closes the whole city down)

We lived in Charleston while I was doing my masters degree, and it snowed one time in the entire 2 years we were there, and the entire state practically shut down. And it was only a light dusting of snow, lol. But I guess when you have zero salt trucks, no snow plows, and drivers who don't have a clue how to drive in snowy weather, its for the best:thumbup: Was funny to us from Ohio, though.

Cold!! Its still way too hot here in TX, once it cools down i really get into the spirit :)

The tree, mince pies and Christmas music playing everywhere you go

Going into town one evening to look around the christmas market, look at all the lights and decorations, and enjoy a mulled wine or warm cider outside wrapped up warm and watching everyone, everyone always looks so much happier at Christmas time x

The coca cola advert.

An argument. Christmas is mainly stressful.

Tim Horton's Candy cane hot chocolate!! Mmmmm!! :xmas23:

Seeing all the Christmas lights and it's not Christmas with Christmas food! :haha:

The coca cola advert.

An argument. Christmas is mainly stressful.

I didn't want to but was going to say the same. Christmas just isnt Christmas without someone falling out :haha:

This is making me feel all festive.
Erm, lets see, the tree, mince pies, hot chocolate in front of christmas movies with my big snuggle christmas fleeces. Going shopping and there being lights and music everywhere. Its also the only time I like the cold. The rest of the time I moan like crazy. We rarely get a white christmas, we usually have a bit in november and then some in jan/feb

Maybe this year will be a while Christmas for you :)

hopefully. the closest we've come is having to cancel our anniversary plans (19th) because of big snow storms then still having the stodgy white with brown bits and ice still on the floor at Christmas lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->