It's official.. I'm in my first trimester!

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
I got my faint BFP yesterday morning at 10dpo, and a more definite one today! So here I am! This is number 3 for me. Not looking forward to all the nausea and food aversions, or any of the negatives that come with it, but looking forward to add another bundle of happiness to our family!! Good luck and happiness to all!! :dance:

Attachments

• 20180410_115148.jpg
    20180410_115148.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 48
Congratulations i got my first bfp about 30 mins ago...eekk at 12 dpo... :)

Congratulations! I JUST got a BFP for baby 3 at 10 dpo this morning. I've been 80% sure iwas pregnant since Sunday because I have been really tired and sick, and my pregnancy-associated food aversions (especially coffee and chicken) have been in full force. Exciting times.

Congratulations! I JUST got a BFP for baby 3 at 10 dpo this morning. I've been 80% sure iwas pregnant since Sunday because I have been really tired and sick, and my pregnancy-associated food aversions (especially coffee and chicken) have been in full force. Exciting times.

Thank you! And congratulations to you as well!!
I knew also as I had slight cramping about 9 days before AF was due, and I figured it was implantation as they were quite obvious. I was also EXHAUSTED and shortly after was always hungry!
Now just dreading the nausea that comes in a couple weeks. :/
Good luck to us both! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->