It's Official! New Test PG. 9!

AF today:cry: In some respects this is a relief. Maybe next cycle will be more regular.

Temping is nice because it gives you a better picture of what your body is doing so you're not wondering unless you have a screwed up cycle like mine and then at least you know that something's up.

AF today:cry: In some respects this is a relief. Maybe next cycle will be more regular.

Temping is nice because it gives you a better picture of what your body is doing so you're not wondering unless you have a screwed up cycle like mine and then at least you know that something's up.

She got me late last night. :cry:
Actually about 3 a.m. I was having cramps & when I wiped there was a little bit this morning I woke up & it was full blown. :(
My cramps haven't been this bad in a long time. & my back is killing me. Thank goodness I'm off today. :thumbup:

NO! I'm sooo sorry ladies! On to the next month. I envy you because at least you have an answer. Who knows if I even ovulated. CD 36 for me...

BabyD I am in basically the same boat as you, and my last AF was the day before yours. I am confused about whether I had AF or IB but I swear the bleeding I had was not AF it was way too light both in colour and flow and didn't last as long. But all my tests have been negative so far, but when I look back I realize how close the tests were to the bleeding I had so I'm telling myself it was too soon to test. I am forcing myself to wait until tomorrow morning since it'll be a week and a half since the bleeding and a week after AF was due..And it's friday the 13th (usually lucky for me) so I'm really hoping I get a BFP, this not knowing is driving me absolutely crazy, especially since the symptoms won't go away and everywhere I look there's something to do with pregnancy or recent babies. Either the universe is giving me a sign or playing a mean trick =/ hopefully the first. Baby dust to all and hope you get your positive BabyD and good luck to all the other ladies who are trying =)

I'm sorry to hear that OMG but at least I'll have at least one buddy to help me through the next cycle. :)

Beadle and Baby- I sure hope you get your answer soon. I can definitely relate to the frustrations on not knowing.

:dust:

BabyD I am in basically the same boat as you, and my last AF was the day before yours. I am confused about whether I had AF or IB but I swear the bleeding I had was not AF it was way too light both in colour and flow and didn't last as long. But all my tests have been negative so far, but when I look back I realize how close the tests were to the bleeding I had so I'm telling myself it was too soon to test. I am forcing myself to wait until tomorrow morning since it'll be a week and a half since the bleeding and a week after AF was due..And it's friday the 13th (usually lucky for me) so I'm really hoping I get a BFP, this not knowing is driving me absolutely crazy, especially since the symptoms won't go away and everywhere I look there's something to do with pregnancy or recent babies. Either the universe is giving me a sign or playing a mean trick =/ hopefully the first. Baby dust to all and hope you get your positive BabyD and good luck to all the other ladies who are trying =)

Well FX tomorrow is a lucky Friday the 13th for you!!
Speaking of, a little off topic but tomorrow Starbucks is giving free tall drinks of their new drink called Refreshers. Lol they're pretty good, but the berry one is amazing with lemonade. :)
So free drinks!!

I'm sorry to hear that OMG but at least I'll have at least one buddy to help me through the next cycle. :)

Beadle and Baby- I sure hope you get your answer soon. I can definitely relate to the frustrations on not knowing.

:dust:

Yes!! I got Geritol tonight & am going to try taking that. I will def. let you guys know if it works!

I'm totally going to starbucks today! Thanks for the tip. :)

So what is Geritol supposed to do?

Laqueta? Any news?

Another BFN today, I guess maybe that weird bleeding was my period, just a really crappy and early one. Not to mention totally just threw off my calculations for future cycles (mostly this month) and such, good thing I decided to start keeping track of BBT just in case I wasn't pregnant. Had a good cry but still have my hopes up for the future, now time to try and talk my SO into planning a baby instead of just NTNP like usual. Oh and thank you omgbaby for the fx =)

Well Geritol is just vitamins but supposidely it has a baby in every bottle. There was a thread on here & like 4 women got pregnant within their first month taking it :)

I hope that it IB for you...I remember with one of my babies that before I found out I was pregnant I would see so many pregnant women it wasnt funny. So I was wondering if it was a sign so I took a test and surprise surprise I was pregnant so you just may be. keep us posted

Another BFN today, I guess maybe that weird bleeding was my period, just a really crappy and early one. Not to mention totally just threw off my calculations for future cycles (mostly this month) and such, good thing I decided to start keeping track of BBT just in case I wasn't pregnant. Had a good cry but still have my hopes up for the future, now time to try and talk my SO into planning a baby instead of just NTNP like usual. Oh and thank you omgbaby for the fx =)

Sorry about your BFN...have you thought about calling your doc to ask him what the light bleeding meant

AWW sorry to hear that...XX for next cycle

:happydance: babydust to you:dust:

Redwyler Im still waiting. AF didnt show yesterday so we'll see if she shows today. I been cramping since yesterday. I took a HPT thursday and :bfn: so I'm taking it as it is what it is...I am extremly bloated though. Yesterday people at church kept asking mme if I was pregnant. I wish I could have said yeah :cry::cry: I wear a size 8 and my stomach is out there but I know thats an AF sign so I am not tripping But I will keep you all posted as to whether or not the :witch: show up...

I'm still hoping that it'll work out for you and Baby! This is supposed to be a lucky thread ;).

you do know you can still get pregnant with the pull out method? I got pregnqnt twice from precum. Good luck ladies.

Hello Ladies

I'm still awaiting AF. She still has not visited me. I am still cramping on and off with mild sore breast. I believe that my cycle is changing. For a while I was 26 day cycle but used to be 28 day cycle so maybe I'm going back to the 28 day. Today would make day 28. Last cycle was 27 days so I don't know. But I do believe that she will definitly show today. If she doesn't then I will test some time tomorrow. XX
I'll keep you all post whether AF shows or not and test results tomorrow.

my cycles are between 26-28 days normally 28 but there are times where its 26 and every blue moon its 27. good luck

Well ladies the :witch: has finally showed her face...So I'll see what this cycles has in store...Good luck, XX and baby dust to the NTNP ladies out there

Had a BFN yesterday and no sign of AF. In October, I will be making an appointment with my GP to see why my cycles have been so wonky. FX it's minor.

I may have just ovulated late during the time I was having symptoms. That would mean I am 6-8 DPO. But then again, who the hell knows.

Feeling down tonight.

you do know you can still get pregnant with the pull out method? I got pregnqnt twice from precum. Good luck ladies.

Scary! My doctor told me pre-cum contains no sperm, only a natural lubricant and barrier against the acidity of a woman's vagina! He said unless the man has ejaculated very recently and there were sperm still in the urethra that were snatched up and transferred in the precum that as long as we were very careful we would be fine. I totally acted on that advice, haha and considered a well timed pull out method to be safe for awhile before my BCP had completely kicked in!

Eek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->