Its official

babynewbie

Reaction score
Just found my first stretchmark!!! :nope: Sneaky little bugger!!
So i now have a question... i know if your gonna get them your gonna get them, but what can you do to tryyy and stop them or at least make them look as invisible as possible!?!?!?

x

aw :hugs:

I've been exfoliating well in the shower, then while still wet, putting baby oil w/ vitamin E all over and rubbing that in, then drying off and putting cocoa butter all over areas I think I'll get stretch marks. Hoping that'll be sufficient to ward them off!

Just found my first stretchmark!!! :nope: Sneaky little bugger!!
So i now have a question... i know if your gonna get them your gonna get them, but what can you do to tryyy and stop them or at least make them look as invisible as possible!?!?!?

Start slathering on the Cocoa Butter "Anti Stretchmark Cream" and/or "Bio Oil" twice a day ASAP!!!

I am prone to stretch marks and have been slathering this stuff on since BFP (3w 6d)! The earlier you start, the more supple and resistent your skin will be - once you get to 26+ weeks, your skin is already stretched and thinned.

Don't know if it will work, but HAS to be worth a try... as a side effect, gives you lovely soft and nice smelling skin... :thumbup:

QT

i have got quite a few stretchies but im putting the bio oil on daily so theyre fading jst as fast as theyre appearing, so at least not huge big deep red lines, bio oil bio oil bio oil !!!

im a huge fan of the bio oil and using a baby oil gel wash thingy in the bath, as well as rubbing in bottle after bottle of body lotion..."boobs, bump and bum!!" as my mother keeps saying..."and dont forget the sides!!!" lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->