It's Official!

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by kellysays2u, Mar 31, 2011.

1. kellysays2u

kellysays2u Guest

I can officially join you all! Our goal is to be TTC in 5-6 months so my ticker is counting down till the 1st of September 2011. Being told we can have another child came as a big exciting surprise to me as I have been told by my fiance that he didn't want anymore kids ever. I am super excited! Our real goal is just to start trying want he gets a job (he was laid off after last). So as soon as he gets a decent job I will have my IUD out and hopefully immediately get pregnant (stupid wishful thinking). So heres for crossing my fingers he gets a job even sooner :)

Kelly

Oh and about my family. Theres me and my fiance and my beautiful daughter athena :) We live in New Hampshire in the US. I work for an elderly non-medical care giving company in the office scheduling and have almost completely my degree in human services which my job has agreed to develop a new position for me to use those skills with because I love my company so much :)

2. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

welcome over :D x