• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

It's our turn, June mummies :D

Aww I can't wait now! Jealous of you louise1985 & shell999 due in 2 days! :( wish it was meee... I've got a full 9 days haha x

I can't wait to meet our LO (also team :yellow: here) so am dying to find out whether we have a pink or a blue one. Like some of you guys I keep on knicker checking too - really didn't think I would but just have no self-control on that front, lol. I seem to get more bh come about 5pm lately and have backache with them. All I hope is that I don't get induced but other than that baby can come whenever :)

I'm due in 2 days too.. got a sweep tomorrow tea time hopefully! All ive had is random period cramps on an evening- and BHs.....
Cant believe its JUNE!!!!!!!
Good Luck June Mummys!!!!xxxxx

yayy michelle we are nearly there!!!! :happydance:

awww kandbump...9 days isnt too long and you may be before us :)

i cant wait to see if :pink: or :blue: :)

I don't know if some of you remember "Cammy" posting around the forum, but she's already had her June baby! *jealous*

My ticker says about 22 days to go, but I lost my mucus plug this past Friday and have been having contractions ever since! When I went to get checked three days ago I was 1.5cm dilated and 60% effaced. Come on little baby!!! It'd be lovely to meet her this week!

I'm just excited to be able to say "I'm due this month." :D

I was up with contractions for about 5 hours last night after dtd. Then I was woken up with a sharp pain, Thinking it might be a contraction I just kinda layed there...but turns out it was tummy cramps and had to use the loo...yeah that is never fun at 134am. Sat there for about 20 min making sure my body was done. I hadnt eaten in 8 hours so was pretty surprised at how everything was "clearing out" . My tummy was being so loud I was convinced my DH would come busting into the bathroom asking "what the hell was that!!??" Also My legs started to cramp up really bad...like I had just been on a 10 mile hike or somehting. Needless to say, I thought I was gonna go last night. Im very tiered and not feeling so hot today, and still no wee baby. I almost didnt take my daughter to school, just in case I went into labor today. But then I thought "no, if I do that the baby WONT come, thats a fact" So I got myself up and her to school LOL Im trying ot convince myself I need to bounce on my ball but I remember thinking last night while I sat on the pot " And I WANTED to start this pain WHY??" Bah.....lol

I'm waiting now. I can't wait to meet baby now and I'm so impatient. I'm terrified of going over and being induced, so I'm willing him along now. I am eating pineapple daily, massaging with clary sage and drinking rlt to try and remind him that anytime now is ok with me. He is kicking soooooo much the lay couple of days, I can feel proper foot outlines, so I keep tickling his feet!

A girl at my work was due a week after me, but mailed me to say as bubs hasn't turned she's been booked in for a section the week before my due date (18th). Queue jumper!

I'm waiting now. I can't wait to meet baby now and I'm so impatient. I'm terrified of going over and being induced, so I'm willing him along now. I am eating pineapple daily, massaging with clary sage and drinking rlt to try and remind him that anytime now is ok with me. He is kicking soooooo much the lay couple of days, I can feel proper foot outlines, so I keep tickling his feet!

A girl at my work was due a week after me, but mailed me to say as bubs hasn't turned she's been booked in for a section the week before my due date (18th). Queue jumper!

I can't wait either, getting really down and p***ed off waiting now if I'm honest :(... I've been using clary sage oil too... But no luck! And awww tickling his feet, when I go to touch LO she moves away.. I must scare her haha.

I am due on the 18th with my first. A massive baby boy apparently. I have had no signs of anything happening at all, he isn't even engaged yet. I really want him to come now as they reckon he is going to be 10lbs at term by scans. Ouch. I reckon I am going to go over due though. Labour dust to you all x

I am due on the 18th with my first. A massive baby boy apparently. I have had no signs of anything happening at all, he isn't even engaged yet. I really want him to come now as they reckon he is going to be 10lbs at term by scans. Ouch. I reckon I am going to go over due though. Labour dust to you all x

the scans can be wrong though...i think mines going to be a big one so ur not alone :)

im due tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyy :happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My midwife never tells me if hes engaged, just says he's head down. How will I know?

the scans can be wrong though...i think mines going to be a big one so ur not alone :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just going to say exactly same... Alot of the time scans are wrong, and people have posted on here that they have been wrong for them. Good luck!

And Louise1985, good luck for tomorrow I hope things come along for you soon :D... You had any signs? Your avatar picture is really good I must add :)

My midwife never tells me if hes engaged, just says he's head down. How will I know?

He may not be engaged then.. As my midwife used to say to me she's head down but not engaged... But Tuesday when I went she told me he was engaged... If you look on your pregnancy notes from when you go see her it will say on there if hes engaged as they write it on (if that makes any sense lol) x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just going to say exactly same... Alot of the time scans are wrong, and people have posted on here that they have been wrong for them. Good luck!

And Louise1985, good luck for tomorrow I hope things come along for you soon :D... You had any signs? Your avatar picture is really good I must add :)

no not a sausage!!! im just uncomfy and hurts abit to move...hoping he/she comes soon as really dont fancy being induced!!!! keep getting shooting pains in my bits but thats about it.....

if this baby follows my DS then he/she will be here today :happydance:

ps. thanks about the avatar :) mummatothree did them for me :) they are amazing xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Im due 29th June, still working till the 10th though :-(

At a 34 week scan (becuase m/w thought baby was breech) he was actually head down and 3/5 engaged and then at 35+3 was just told engaged, so don't know if that means fully engaged or the same (3/5)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

no not a sausage!!! im just uncomfy and hurts abit to move...hoping he/she comes soon as really dont fancy being induced!!!! keep getting shooting pains in my bits but thats about it.....

if this baby follows my DS then he/she will be here today :happydance:

ps. thanks about the avatar :) mummatothree did them for me :) they are amazing xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ye just seen your thread on them, they're really good!
I hope he/she comes soon for you too, bet you can't find out whether they are blue or pink can you :D... I don't think I'd have patience to wait and find out... I wanted to know what I was having as soon as I could! Lol xxx

Im due 29th June, still working till the 10th though :-(

At a 34 week scan (becuase m/w thought baby was breech) he was actually head down and 3/5 engaged and then at 35+3 was just told engaged, so don't know if that means fully engaged or the same (3/5)

OOOO I don't know how your managing to work that late.. But good on you! I was originally going to work until 37 weeks but I couldn't for all pains in my back/ribs and sciatic nerve pains :(.. So had to go on sick at 32 weeks.
And as for him been engaged he might have just popped back out by time your 35+3 appt.. Or like you say could be fully engaged.. Have a look on your pregnancy notes? See what she has wrote?

I am due june 6th and if i have not had her by the 6th i go in at 6 am on the 7th to be enduced...i am kinda scared never given birth before and i dont know what to expect but i just cant wait to hold her in my arms

Well, I'm officially full-term today. Roughly 21 days to go!
I'm still trying to encourage LO to come out! I am sitting on my bouncy ball right now, with my laptop sitting on a chair in front of me. Hopefully going for a gentle swim if the weather cooperates later (still taking it easy, as I'm on moderate bedrest). I'm still having contractions-- can't tell if they're early labor ones or false labor tightenings? I don't really know what the difference would be? *sigh* They're coming usually around every 7-12 minutes-ish. They're not strong enough or close enough to go to the hospital yet, though. :/

Hope you ladies are going wonderful! Anyone with a new update? :flow:

Well, I'm officially full-term today. Roughly 21 days to go!
I'm still trying to encourage LO to come out! I am sitting on my bouncy ball right now, with my laptop sitting on a chair in front of me. Hopefully going for a gentle swim if the weather cooperates later (still taking it easy, as I'm on moderate bedrest). I'm still having contractions-- can't tell if they're early labor ones or false labor tightenings? I don't really know what the difference would be? *sigh* They're coming usually around every 7-12 minutes-ish. They're not strong enough or close enough to go to the hospital yet, though. :/

Hope you ladies are going wonderful! Anyone with a new update? :flow:

Can't help you with the contractions/tightening... As I haven't a clue... I haven't had any BH or anything like that except in past couple of days been getting sharpish pains in lower belly lasting a good few mins.. Not sure how far apart they are, sometimes they're close together and sometimes they're far apart... Idk :shrug: :/
If it is labour coming along... I wish you luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"