It's our turn, June mummies :D

Glad we are all feeling the same!!! :) I have decided I am going to have my baby today :)

I am sick of the silly niggly braxton hicks and mega tight stomach. I am sick of staying up late every night with false labour so she better just come out today or i'm going to be really mad!!!!! :)

I'm watching Grease, if she has any taste she will come out now to enjoy the best bits!! :)

Hope you all had good nights! x

Well im 8 days over now so another june baby for me..my son is 8 on the 15th so im hopin this lil man is gonna come real soon x x

Do I win a prize for the most smiley faces in one post??????? Put all of those in on autopilot!! I'll dot on here........and one there........

:wave: I'm due Saturday, now on attempt 4 at early labour and I've got a tens strapped to me which is helping. Contractions are getting more painful so fingers crossed!!

How amazing is it that it's June already?! It seemed so far away not long ago :nope:

GOOD LUCK! I hope things come on quicker for you! :D... And I know it doesn't seem 2 minutes ago I found out I was pregnant and now its here! 7 days and counting :D

I can still clearly remember poas and trying not to run up and down the street with my knickers around my ankles cheering :dohh:

Contractions have stopped but getting regular killer back twinges... COME ON BABY!!!

Haha, I can remember the day I found out like it was yesterday!
And try setting them off, go on a walk if you can manage it? - I'm going on a long walk today hehe, weathers lovely! Or have you got a ball to go on? Sex may work too! Haha x
(I'm getting all giddy now if you can tell LOL.. I just want her here!)

I saw my consultant yesterday and he is doing a sweep next week at 38wks in hope that it will start things off and that my BP will finally stabilize after birth :)

If that doesn't work then it's a induction, a couple of days later - either way little man should be here before his due date on the 19th...

I will be trying my best to encourage him naturally between now and then, but OH and I are in agreement that it is kind of hard to feel seductive when there is a massive bump in the way... my suggestion of goggles and a winch :haha: left OH creased up in laughter (if you haven't got a sense of humour when :sex: is on hold then life isn't worth living :lol:)... so bring on the RLT, massage, ball & anything else which will help LO arrive and mummy to stop her twice a week MW visits!!

x

Well, just been for my 1st sweep - that was interesting! No worse than a smear test I thought. :) she said things were ok, I'm 3-4/5ths engaged, starting to dilate and soften n shorten, so she managed to sweep round baby's head! :) :happydance: was so convinced she wouldnt manage. Got another booked for next Friday and my hospital induction booked for 15th June! :) she brought it forward a day cos it's my mums birthday on the 16th! Lovely lovely midwife... Xxx

P.s. The idea of the winch cracked me up! I could do with one for just getting outta bed! :haha: xx

Well, just been for my 1st sweep - that was interesting! No worse than a smear test I thought. :) she said things were ok, I'm 3-4/5ths engaged, starting to dilate and soften n shorten, so she managed to sweep round baby's head! :) :happydance: was so convinced she wouldnt manage. Got another booked for next Friday and my hospital induction booked for 15th June! :) she brought it forward a day cos it's my mums birthday on the 16th! Lovely lovely midwife... Xxx

P.s. The idea of the winch cracked me up! I could do with one for just getting outta bed! :haha: xx

Good luck! Hope the sweep sets things off for you! You could be a mummy anytime now.. And that was nice of her to bring it forward a day too, bless her x

Due 19th but Doc says she won't let me go overdue and that if nothing happens this week to come in at 38 weeks to discuss induction. Was literally bouncing in my chair cause i am soooooooo fed up!! Have GD, anaemia and spd and am on medication hence the induction before the due date. I WANT her out!

That's great news on your progress! :)

can i join ya... my due date is the 11th july but i am being induced on the 27th june

Of course you can.. :), welcome... Are you scared of been induced? And how come they're inducing you 2 weeks early if you don't mind me asking?

yeah im a bit scared... cuz dont know what to expect my past two labours were natural. they are inducing me because they found out i have a blood clotting disorder

Full term today :happydance::happydance::happydance: (the ticker is a bit off - ultrasounds consistently had me three days later then my due date by last period).

I literally have no signs. I had a bit of BH the other day, mild, period-like pains and he has been rolling in there like crazy. Otherwise, that's it! Just judging by the pressure, he has dropped but that is all I can tell so far. They will not be checking my cervix until next week or so - doc said it's unnecessary pain. I guess they don't do sweeps and things you UK ladies talk about at my place. He's been head down for a while, but I think we are back to back for now.

Let the waiting games begin!

I'm due in 1 week :) I'm in prodromal labor, have been since Tues. Trying to get things moving.

:wave: I'm due Saturday, now on attempt 4 at early labour and I've got a tens strapped to me which is helping. Contractions are getting more painful so fingers crossed!!

How amazing is it that it's June already?! It seemed so far away not long ago :nope:

GOOD LUCK! I hope things come on quicker for you! :D... And I know it doesn't seem 2 minutes ago I found out I was pregnant and now its here! 7 days and counting :D

I can still clearly remember poas and trying not to run up and down the street with my knickers around my ankles cheering :dohh:

Contractions have stopped but getting regular killer back twinges... COME ON BABY!!!

Haha, I can remember the day I found out like it was yesterday!
And try setting them off, go on a walk if you can manage it? - I'm going on a long walk today hehe, weathers lovely! Or have you got a ball to go on? Sex may work too! Haha x
(I'm getting all giddy now if you can tell LOL.. I just want her here!)

I've been on a long walk, went shopping, bounced on my ball and sulked today and nothing. Worse is all my signs have gone.

OH is poorly so no sexy time for me :(

Silly babies!!

Lettuce, I thought you'd gone quiet and snuck off to have that baby of yours! Slightly happy you haven't but jealous you've had a sweep! Hope it does something!!

I'm due 26 June, only 23 days to go! Seems aggges away compared to some :nope: I'm feeling ok apart from a bit of lower back ache & achey feet! Good luck to all those due imminently :thumbup: xx

Well guys, went for long walk and lunch with my SIL after the sweep and for the first time I experienced some mild period pains! It was weird! I've had no pain or anything so far, so this was both terrifying and exciting! Lost a weeeee tiny bit of mucus and blood but nothing impressive (nothing like emmy's I mean! :haha: ) then went to my mum and dads for a BBQ, with my brothers, their wives, my DH, and SIL mum who is a midwife! :) so that's very reassuring! :) she's so good Anne, very practical and is now a councillor for perinatal and post natal depression, so handy lady to know. She was talking through everything with me and I feel so much better!
I did have to tell my brothers that chants of "baby baby baby, out, out, out!" were unlikely to induce labour! :rofl:
My DH has a stag do tomorrow so my mum has volunteered to keep me company on my due date! Eeekkkk! :) it's been a long time coming.
Oppps, huge post! Sorry, was just dying to update. I hope you ladies are coming along nicely. Emmy, where is your baby? Is she still teasing? :hugs: xxx

well its 10pm so thats my due date over :( so looks like im joining the overdue mommys :(

hope my baby comes soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Im due the 18th and really crapping myself with fear and excitement at the same time lol.

well its 10pm so thats my due date over :( so looks like im joining the overdue mommys :(

Oh don't be sad :hugs: baby is just perfecting themselves in there. I hope your baby comes soon tho. I hope mine doesn't come tomorrow-I've still to pack my hospital bag... :haha: I may just do that tonight... :blush: xxx

Emmy, where is your baby? Is she still teasing? :hugs: xxx

She's still teasing!! More of the damn goo today but nothing else! I'm having a mucous baby and a lazy tease of one at that!

Hope your pains amount to something! Get your bag packed!!!! xx

Oh don't be sad :hugs: baby is just perfecting themselves in there. I hope your baby comes soon tho. I hope mine doesn't come tomorrow-I've still to pack my hospital bag... :haha: I may just do that tonight... :blush: xxx

yes get ur bag packed!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

im not sad just abit fed up but i know the longer he/she is in there the bigger and stronger they are getting :) im just uncomfy and impatient now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->