It's our turn, June mummies :D

i was due on the 1st now nearly 2 days overdue :( xxx

Hey another June mummy to be here too!! So excited and nervous etc! Have such a massive mix of emotions all day long and obviously can't stop obsessing about the birth.

Not really feeling too uncomfortable, sleeping is getting a bit of a pain though!! Keep having lots of false starts and loads of braxton hicks, getting woken up by them, just wish it would start and carry on, I hate not knowing when it will happen!!

Hope you are all keeping well, scary to think any of us could be mummys any day now!! :)

can i join ya... my due date is the 11th july but i am being induced on the 27th june

I am due on the 18th with my first. A massive baby boy apparently. I have had no signs of anything happening at all, he isn't even engaged yet. I really want him to come now as they reckon he is going to be 10lbs at term by scans. Ouch. I reckon I am going to go over due though. Labour dust to you all x

the scans can be wrong though...i think mines going to be a big one so ur not alone :)

im due tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyy :happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just going to say exactly same... Alot of the time scans are wrong, and people have posted on here that they have been wrong for them. Good luck!

And Louise1985, good luck for tomorrow I hope things come along for you soon :D... You had any signs? Your avatar picture is really good I must add :)

no not a sausage!!! im just uncomfy and hurts abit to move...hoping he/she comes soon as really dont fancy being induced!!!! keep getting shooting pains in my bits but thats about it.....

if this baby follows my DS then he/she will be here today :happydance:

ps. thanks about the avatar :) mummatothree did them for me :) they are amazing xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ye just seen your thread on them, they're really good!
I hope he/she comes soon for you too, bet you can't find out whether they are blue or pink can you :D... I don't think I'd have patience to wait and find out... I wanted to know what I was having as soon as I could! Lol xxx

i hope so too but think its guna be a few more days yet...no signs at all

no i cant wait to see what flavour i get but i think its a blue one :) but i could be wrong! xxx

due june 27th and i pray to God it happens sooner, i'm just ready to be over with this heaviness. everytime i feel a little nudge i pray its a contraction, but it isnt..... my boy is predicted to be big too.. 5 1/2 pounds at 32 weeks so he can come anytime now and i would be very welcoming

:wave: I'm due Saturday, now on attempt 4 at early labour and I've got a tens strapped to me which is helping. Contractions are getting more painful so fingers crossed!!

How amazing is it that it's June already?! It seemed so far away not long ago :nope:

I've got a c section booked for wednesday :) I think I need these last few days to prepare - mentally and practically (no name, bags not finished) - so am hoping he doesn't make an early appearance x

Im due June 23rd...planned C-section!!! Geting sooo close!!!! Congrats to all the June Moms out there!!:)

My induction is scheduled for Monday at 6:30am. I'm getting verrry nervous. Hope its quick and easy for us all june mommies. With no overdues!!

I'm due on the 19th!!:happydance: 1cm dilated and desperately ready for my daughter to arrive!!

Hey another June mummy to be here too!! So excited and nervous etc! Have such a massive mix of emotions all day long and obviously can't stop obsessing about the birth.

Not really feeling too uncomfortable, sleeping is getting a bit of a pain though!! Keep having lots of false starts and loads of braxton hicks, getting woken up by them, just wish it would start and carry on, I hate not knowing when it will happen!!

Hope you are all keeping well, scary to think any of us could be mummys any day now!! :)

Omg!! I couldnt use better words to describe how I feel!! I feel exactly the same as you!! It's like you pulled every single word out of my mouth!! Lol. Sorry! I just freaked out when I read this post coz it felt Like I was reading my own post!! Your just lucky coz your a couple of weeks closer than me! Good luck with everything!! I hope it starts soon for you!!!
This is so weird! I'm the biggest woos and I can't wait to be in agony!! Lol
Everytime I get painfully BH I get excited... Ahhh the the wanders of being a woman!
Good luck to all the June mummies!! I'm due on the 30th of June but I'm hoping to have this baby on or before my 21st birthday, which is on the 14th of June...fingers crossed!!:baby:

I know!!! The hardest part for me is not knowing what day he's coming!

yay im officially full term now, only 21days to go.xx

Omg!! I couldnt use better words to describe how I feel!! I feel exactly the same as you!! It's like you pulled every single word out of my mouth!! Lol. Sorry! I just freaked out when I read this post coz it felt Like I was reading my own post!! Your just lucky coz your a couple of weeks closer than me! Good luck with everything!! I hope it starts soon for you!!!
This is so weird! I'm the biggest woos and I can't wait to be in agony!! Lol
Everytime I get painfully BH I get excited... Ahhh the the wanders of being a woman!
Good luck to all the June mummies!! I'm due on the 30th of June but I'm hoping to have this baby on or before my 21st birthday, which is on the 14th of June...fingers crossed!!:baby:

Yep I feel exactly the same as you too 'mybump' ... Not had many BH though :(... And mamuska good luck to you.. I hope baby comes for you too... Be a nice 21st present wouldn't it hehe

can i join ya... my due date is the 11th july but i am being induced on the 27th june

Of course you can.. :), welcome... Are you scared of been induced? And how come they're inducing you 2 weeks early if you don't mind me asking?

:wave: I'm due Saturday, now on attempt 4 at early labour and I've got a tens strapped to me which is helping. Contractions are getting more painful so fingers crossed!!

How amazing is it that it's June already?! It seemed so far away not long ago :nope:

GOOD LUCK! I hope things come on quicker for you! :D... And I know it doesn't seem 2 minutes ago I found out I was pregnant and now its here! 7 days and counting :D

I've got a c section booked for wednesday :) I think I need these last few days to prepare - mentally and practically (no name, bags not finished) - so am hoping he doesn't make an early appearance x

Good luck to you, hope everything goes well... x

yay im officially full term now, only 21days to go.xx

Yaay :D.. You trying to set things off early with the sex/curries/clary sage and stuff or you going to wait? As soon as I turned 37 weeks I was trying everything lol x

GOOD LUCK! I hope things come on quicker for you! :D... And I know it doesn't seem 2 minutes ago I found out I was pregnant and now its here! 7 days and counting :D

I can still clearly remember poas and trying not to run up and down the street with my knickers around my ankles cheering :dohh:

Contractions have stopped but getting regular killer back twinges... COME ON BABY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->