It's our turn, June mummies :D

Yup, she's gorgeous but the breastfeeding is harder work than I imagined! I'm persevering, but tired. Got stitches to come out on sat so that won't be fun- I've got a dressing over half my hair there... Ouch! :sick:
But it's totally mad, you're sitting there at 3pm the morning, begging her to finish her feed, cos it hurts and you are knackered, then she finishes and you just can't put her down! :haha: you just stare at her tiny wee face! Xx

:thumbup:! I knew it was gonna be like that! In the end you'll go through everything for this little person, won't you?

I hope your stitches won't cause you too much trouble and that you'll manage to keep on breastfeeding! I'm quite scared to go through all the unknown, so I'm happy my baby is staying in for now :haha:.

Nothing yet, apart from that I now have a cold! Which is fairly frustrating as I don't really want to give birth while feeling double rubbish ;)!

Baby is teasing me so much during the day, even giving me things feeling like contractions, but then I wake up and all the tummy and backpain is gone again! But now my nose is blocked, my throat is sore and my skin feels funky like it does when I'm about to get a fever! Just my luck :D!

So secretly I'm hoping she stays in for a couple of days and wait for my body to get rid of this cold :)!

How are you and Lily doing? I hope you're having a wonderful time!!

hey ladies 2 days til induction still being teased by signs n im sooooooooo tired

Oh no, still getting teased? It's terrible being tired cos you know you'll need your strength but there's nothing you can do! :hugs: xx

I even have a fever now! I could barely sleep as it is and it's only getting worse, feeling completely drained. So I'm on strike and not having this baby until I feel better, I just about have the energy to walk from the bed to the sofa! No chance on pushing out a baby ;)! I hope she stays in now for a few more days.

Hope you're all doing well!! :hugs:!

Oh yo poor soul! :hugs: hope someone is looking after you well! Xx

OHHHHH! You ladies are sooo close!

Good luck with everything and hopefully you have your LO's in your arms soon!

Yup, she's gorgeous but the breastfeeding is harder work than I imagined! I'm persevering, but tired. Got stitches to come out on sat so that won't be fun- I've got a dressing over half my hair there... Ouch! :sick:
But it's totally mad, you're sitting there at 3pm the morning, begging her to finish her feed, cos it hurts and you are knackered, then she finishes and you just can't put her down! :haha: you just stare at her tiny wee face! Xx

I totally agree with all this!
1. that breasrfeeding is harder than imagined!
and 2. that when they wake up early hours in the morning you just want them to hurry up (as im usually dropping to sleep :/) but as soon as they finish you dont wanna let them go hehe x

Nothing yet, apart from that I now have a cold! Which is fairly frustrating as I don't really want to give birth while feeling double rubbish ;)!

Baby is teasing me so much during the day, even giving me things feeling like contractions, but then I wake up and all the tummy and backpain is gone again! But now my nose is blocked, my throat is sore and my skin feels funky like it does when I'm about to get a fever! Just my luck :D!

So secretly I'm hoping she stays in for a couple of days and wait for my body to get rid of this cold :)!

How are you and Lily doing? I hope you're having a wonderful time!!

Aww sorry to hear about the cold :/ :hugs:, I hope it clears up for you for when LO decides to come! xx

thankyou k and bump and lauki hope u feel better soon xxx

Luckily it's been a lovely day outside! Been out with my dad and stepmum and went to visit them later with my husband on their campsite. They cooked us dinner and now just got home. Absolutely knackered, but feeling a lot better physically! The cold seems to have cleared up a bit after being outside today, so yay me!

Tuesday I've got another sweep booked, so hoping that it'll sort something out for me! I might still end up having a July baby, booo :cry:!

Oh and K: Lily is absolutely gorgeous! Absolutely adorable :).

I hope breastfeeding gets a bit easier over time, maybe it'll help as soon as baby sleeps through the night and you're not so knackered. I'm sure I'm gonna be just like you with not wanting to put her down after finishing her feed!

Good luck Emma! :) xx

Glad you are feeling a bit better- let's hope this sweep does something- at least they'll be able to tell you if things are progressing! :) don't worry too much about the breastfeeding, I get old the 1st 3 weeks are the hardest, and just o take one feed at a time! :) xxx

Just had my stretch and sweep! Cervix very favorable and she stretched me to 3cm. Sadly my Blood Pressure was way up high and had protein in my urine, so I'm off to the hospital to stay there for monitoring until baby is here!

So next time I report in I'll be home with a baby!

Oh thts so good that you're nearly there! Good luck - I'll be watching for your update! :) xx

Ugh so frustrated. Went in yesterday and got strapped on the monitor for the baby.
Bloods taken and bloodpressure as well. Blood pressure had gone down a bit and was told to wait about half an hour for the blood results. They were a bit concerned about my baby because her heartrate was all over the place and a bit high, she wouldn't settle.

Then finally 2.5 hours later a doctor comes in and tells me I have to go home because it's too early for them to induce me!

I mean, I'm happy that everything's okay with the baby. But they leave me there for 2.5 hours panicking something's wrong with my baby because she just wouldn't settle or calm down and then they send me away without reassuring me! I don't even have to get my blood pressure checked or anything this week, just waiting for labour to start now.

I'm booked in for induction on Sunday at 8am, so I have something to look forward to at least :). Luckily my cold is just about over, but it would be nice to finally get some contractions you know ;)!

Sorry for the rant ! It's just annoying because now all my family keep calling me every 10 minutes that it's such a disappointment and that they're so impatient now! I feel like slapping them all in the face that at least they can sleep at night and aren't sore and tired and fed up like I am! MIL made me feel well rubbish because she was so disappointed we got home without a baby, she'd already been posting on Facebook she was gonna be a granny and all.

Anyhow, I'm rambling! Gonna try and keep active today, as I had a sweep yesterday and I'd like to get things going naturally!

Stupid people! :hugs: how insensitive of them! You should have said something to them. I reallyhope you go yourself, thatd be great! Thinking of you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->