It's our turn, June mummies :D

Woop! Gonna go and have a read! How's things going with you and baby :)? Sweep for me tomorrow :happydance:!

Woop! Gonna go and have a read! How's things going with you and baby :)? Sweep for me tomorrow :happydance:!

Things are great thanks :). Couldn't ask for anything better. She's very well behaved too... :D.

And yay for you. I hope it sets things off for ya.. GOOD LUCK :) xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/648805-im-back-my-story.html

That's the link

I read it :), can't wait to have my own experience :)!
Great story!

Well, had my sweep today but apart from some cramping and a tiny bit of bleeding nothing is really happening. Got another appointment for another sweep booked on the 28th and if nothing happened by then I'll be booked in for induction.

Only 1 day overdue, but it feels like a week already!!

awww being induced in 5 days now, im 37+1 been having mild contractions on off since last night x

You might have your baby before me then!!! :D
Good luck! :flow:

Eyy lauki, you never know! Mine started with cramps (thought I needed a poo lol) n then I had blood when I went to toilet. Hope it's the start for you!! :) x

awww being induced in 5 days now, im 37+1 been having mild contractions on off since last night x

Good luck with the induction.. I hope things cOme on before for you though if you're getting contractions :) x

Eyy lauki, you never know! Mine started with cramps (thought I needed a poo lol) n then I had blood when I went to toilet. Hope it's the start for you!! :) x

Thanks for keeping me positive ;). First I thought being overdue really wasn't that much of a 'problem'. But 1 day feels like a week!! I can see why all you ladies were so frustrated now!

Having some uncomfy backpains (continuous, so nothing interesting I don't think) so gonna take a bath now and see what the night brings me! I hope I wake up in pain, the only time I wish for that ever!

If not, we'll just keep waiting :coffee:.

Thanks for keeping me positive ;). First I thought being overdue really wasn't that much of a 'problem'. But 1 day feels like a week!! I can see why all you ladies were so frustrated now!

Having some uncomfy backpains (continuous, so nothing interesting I don't think) so gonna take a bath now and see what the night brings me! I hope I wake up in pain, the only time I wish for that ever!

If not, we'll just keep waiting :coffee:.

I know exactly how you mean! :hugs: I hope it's the start of things for you, I really do. Get OH to help you.. Haha, I did.. Did it that afternoon, started with labour pains at 6 pm. Hehe. Could it av just been a coincidence? Or it worked? Who knows lol x

Shame mine is too busy playing his computergames for the last few days he has left without having to be responsible ;)!

Hi girls! Hope things picked up for you lauki!
I had a little pink bundle on Friday 17th, Jennifer Anne. 8lbs 9oz. EMCS in the end.... Oh lord, I'll write a birth story when I can.
She however, is perfect, and that's us jus survived the 1st night home... :happydance: xxxxx
Thanks for everything! I'll be keeping an eye on you all... Xx

Congrats Lettuce! That's wonderful news! Sorry to hear about the C-section, but you have a wonderful little baby now! Yay for surviving at home :D! I think when we go home with the baby, we'll arrive, put her in the middle of the living room and stare! It must be so surreal finally having the baby there! I hope you enjoy your time together :).

Nothing much happened here. Had my bloody show though last night (tasty!). But I'm sure that doesn't mean anything does it? I think it's just because of the sweep I had.
Still having continuous backaches as soon as I get up. When I'm sleeping/laying down in the bed I seem to be fine though! My hubby felt horrible for wishing me to wake up in pain ;). Well, here's to another day of relaxing in my pyjama's as the weather is horrible! If the sun starts to shine I might go for a walk out :).

Good luck with the induction.. I hope things cOme on before for you though if you're getting contractions :) x

i have backache and keep having small amounts of bloody show along with period cramps but every time i get excited they die off again

Still here and happily pregnant! I'm so gonna be a July mummy! I just have this gutfeeling :).

I feel lot's of pains and cramps, have had more bloody discharge and painful tightenings, but the minute I go to bed it all dies down and I feel fine again in the morning. Then it all starts over again. Maybe if I stay awake for 3 nights it will actually push through, but I doubt that would be a good idea ;). My baby has 7 days to become a June baby! Hurry up silly baby!

Come on little babies... Time to come play... Mind you, it is muc easier to look after them while theyre in there... :haha: xx

Haha, can imagine that :). How you holding up with your LO :)? I bet you must be over the moon and so in love :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->