It's our turn, June mummies :D

Wow! Could be tonight then! :) I hope so, I'll be thinking of you, hope all goes well! :) xx

Good luck Leah. Sounds very promising.

I had my sweep today and have to admit it was quite uncomfortable. The MW kept telling em to relax but it's pretty hard with her hand stuck up there!
I have been losing mucus plug since then and feeling achey like period pains but nothing major. If nothing happens by next week I;l have another sweep at 40+8 and induction booked for 40+10.

Lettuce good luck with the induction tomorrow.

Hey ladies :).

Good to hear something's happening Leah! Hope your girly comes out soon! She definately is a big one ;)! Hope to be updated with baby pics soon :happydance:!

Lettuce, good luck with your induction! How extremely exciting to know you'll hold your baby soon! I hope you still read this, I wanted to wish you well! :hugs:

Patience, I can imagine the sweep wasn't the most comfortable thing, but I hope it started something for you!!

Thanks so much everyone for all your kind words! :) I'm off to hospital this afternoon! Eeeekkkk! :) xx

god im so annoyed... im sat at home waiting for my midwife to come and do my home visit to do my birth plan... she said AM hasnt turned up, hasnt phoned and i have no way of getting hold of her... community midwives dont open til 1pm either

Oh how annoying of her. Hope she makes an appearance soon!!

Any news from anyone?

Nothing to report on my end I'm afraid apart from lots of mucous plug coming away after sweep (sorry if TMI).

Lettuce I hope the induction went ok and you now have your baby in our arms. I can;t wait.

Nothing at all here :D!
But then again, I'm not even due yet!
I just keep thinking: not more than 18 sleeps!!
Hope your baby shows up soon!

Update about my back, Turns out my little miss broke my tailbone trying to be born sunnyside up :( But already starting to feel better I just have to be careful how I sit :haha: I get to write in her baby book that she broke my butt

This thread got long! I don't know who all had their babies yet? I had my son June 13th. He weighed 8.5 lbs and was 20.25 inches long :)

Congratulations! :flow: hope you had a nice birth :).

I think just about everyone's had their babies now except me!

Hope you all enjoy your babies!! :hugs:!

waiting for mine still im almost 37 weeks being induced in 9 days xxx

Ooh lucky you :)
Still no signs here! I'll probably be waiting for another 2 weeks, being unlucky as I am !
But, not long for any of us now :happydance:!

Congratulations! :flow: hope you had a nice birth :).

I think just about everyone's had their babies now except me!

Hope you all enjoy your babies!! :hugs:!

thank you! my second baby took 22 hrs of labor! was hoping for a shorter one :)

gl to you both on your births

22 hours! Ouch that's long! Luckily all went well :)!
I'm also hoping for not such a long labour, but not had any signs at all, apart from some cramping, but that's nothing major is it?

It's getting frustrating and I'm not even overdue yet!

oaklvr- our babies were born on the same day!

I ended up not having to be induced but only one thing on my birth plan actually happened the way I wanted. I ended up eventually having an emergency c-section (but I labored naturally for almost 24 hours, most of which was at home, which was great) and they had to use general anesthesia (not trying to scare anyone, but it was a very traumatic experience) so OH wasn't there to see it, cut the cord, etc. and I didn't even get to see my baby until hours after she (I had a girl!!!) was born.

There was a horrible nurse there when I first woke up. I was still groggy, no glasses on so I couldn't see and since they had intubated me I could barely talk but I asked the first person I saw "Is my baby ok????" and she just looked at me and said "Well, they haven't told me other wise." and walked off!

Luckily baby and I are doing fine and other than that first nurse, everyone else was very nice to me. I later found out she was upset because since it was the middle of the night and unplanned they had to call all the doctors and nurses to come in because it was an emergency. I was like like "Sorry to put you out! I decided to have an emergency c-section at 4 a.m. just to bother everybody!"

Hopefully you all have had or will have much better experiences, but as I type this I am holding one of the best things in the entire world, my daughter! Everything was completely worth it and despite the horrible birth experience, she still breastfeeds like a champ is completely healthy.

oh, almost forgot! Joemy Blue was born on June 13th 4:22 a.m. weighing 8 lbs 10.25 oz and was 20.5 inches long. My yellow bump turned pink! We are all in love already. :)

Hopefully I will see everyone in baby clubs soon! :)

had my baby girl girls was born 7 days over due weighed 9lb 6oz the chunky monkey weve been home a couple of days but been very busy so will get my birth story and some piccis uploaded soon xx

had my baby girl girls was born 7 days over due weighed 9lb 6oz the chunky monkey weve been home a couple of days but been very busy so will get my birth story and some piccis uploaded soon xx

congrats xxxxx

Congrats Leah! That's wonderful news! Can't wait to see piccies :happydance:! Enjoy your time with your gorgeous girly :thumbup:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->