It's snowing!

Ours had mostly melted by the next day. Was fun while it lasted though!

We’re forecast it for 4 days next week!

Oh wow! :cold: It's going to be quite warm next week here for the time of year but we've been forecast snow on Saturday, which I bet won't happen as usual :haha:

Forecast to be quite warm here too, so don't think we'll get anymore yet

Is it just me who's found it to be a crazy mild autumn/winter so far? Granted it's turned properly cold over the past few days but generally it's already much colder by like mid November. The fact I've only just got ds into thermal vests and myself into hats and scarves and it's already December seems mad.

It is very mild this year. Apart from the odd very cold day it's been much warmer than usual!

Aww no snow in West Midlands as usual. We never seem to get much and if we do it’s just rained away after anyway. Boo!
But I have to say I’m absolutely freezing this year! First year doing the school run though I’m not used to walking around much outdoors! Brrrrr.

I have been cold doing the school runs too, especially feet. Holly doesn't seem to feel the cold at all though!
It's just rainy here today :rain:

Feeling a tad jealous! We get no snow here just sun and surf. I’ll just live vicariously through all of you.

-26 degrees Celsius here in Lapland today. Much too cold in my opinion. It’s a mission to be outside as the kids just get too cold. Plenty of snow too :)

Oh wow. I've never experienced anything close to those temperatures!

-26 degrees Celsius here in Lapland today. Much too cold in my opinion. It’s a mission to be outside as the kids just get too cold. Plenty of snow too :)

Wow, that is cold! ☃️❄️❄️❄️☃️

On the day my son was born it was -38 degrees and the coldest recorded temperature in Finland is -51.5 degrees celsius recorded not too far from here.

Wow those are insane temperatures !

It’s been snowing for a few hours where I live but it’s not stuck due to rain early this morning . I’d love it to snow heavy overnight . The kids would be delighted ! Not often we get snow !

I

After asking you to please send some to Texas, we got a very rare snowfall lol it hasn't snowed here in 34 yrs and this week we had a freak snow fall, got between 3-4 inches it was lovely. So thanks for sending it our way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->