• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Its very faint at 13DPO - can anyone else see it? UPDATED!

thesmiths88

Reaction score
I can't get any better a photo I'm afraid - can anyone else see the faint line?

Its a positive on the Clearblue Digital - I can't believe it, I've got a BFP!!! Photo attached!!

Attachments

• PICT0493.JPG
    PICT0493.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 169
  • PICT0495.JPG
    PICT0495.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 45
Coming up lovely...go get an FRER to be sure...ICs are a bit hit and miss!:hugs:

Coming up lovely...go get an FRER to be sure...ICs are a bit hit and miss!:hugs:

Thanks! I've also got a Clear Blue Digital but I wanted to do an IC first in case it was negative. I might wait until my first wee tomorrow for the CB one ... and possibly do another IC tonight - it was a twin pack!

P.S. when you say hit and miss, do you mean that it could show a false positive, or that they just don't come up that dark on the test strip?

i think i see it - hope it gets nice & dark retest tomorrow x
were in the same boat will you look at mine x

I can definately see a second line :) good luck testing in the morning xxx

I can defo see it hun and i bet its clearer with the naked eye its hard to take a photo of isnt it.This is what im getting to hun im 12 dpo.Have a look at mine.I wouldnt waste a clearblue dgi yet tho as thier 50 mui it might not detect it yet.
Good luck .xx

i have goosebumps - pray this is it for us hun-it must get darker x fx

I think what was meant by the ICs being a bit hit and miss is that they don't work for everyone that well. I know when I was pregnant, I was getting very very faint lines on ICs (probably wouldn't have even been picked up on my camera) and I did a CB digi with the same pee (this was at 12dpo) and it was positive. Looks good to me. I've only got ICs at the moment and my period hasn't shown yet. I'd usually be spotting by now so I'm hoping she's flown off for 9 months. I have 1 CB digi and I might use it tomorrow if I have the guts! I literally shake while the egg timer thing is ticking over. Don't know if I want to put myself through it!

Good luck though. Looks good. Use your digi when you feel you feel ready to xxx

Thanks! I've also got a Clear Blue Digital but I wanted to do an IC first in case it was negative. I might wait until my first wee tomorrow for the CB one ... and possibly do another IC tonight - it was a twin pack!

P.S. when you say hit and miss, do you mean that it could show a false positive, or that they just don't come up that dark on the test strip?

Generally they don't seem to be as reliable for positives...so that you would get a clearer positive on a more expensive brand before you would get a positive on an IC...

I was still getting faint ICs when I had a clear line on an FR hun.... looking very likely to be a :bfp: to me... congrats!! and post more pics of your next test pls :)

Yep that's a line congratulations :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"