IUD removed and it’s time to TTC!!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Got my iud out today. The doctor kept asking me if I was sure because it was only put in in May

I haven’t had a real period for a long time (as I had an iud and implanon at the same time) so I’m not quite sure when my period is due, or whether I’ve been ovulating. Flo says I might be due for my period in 3 days but that was based on my guesstimate based on when I spotted for a day or two last month. So it may be that my period is weeks away. Guess we’ll find out soon, can honestly say I’ve never been so excited to get my period before because once it’s done I can start properly tracking and trying for baby #4.

Interestingly this is the first baby that I’ve ever “planned”- my other three were beautiful, unexpected surprises. I’ve stocked up on OPK’s and pregnancy tests and I’m so ready and so excited to be joining you all here.

snap i had my implant out the 9th september. i didn't get a period until now but i did OPK straight after having implant out and my body seems to have O'd first. By the looks of it the day my implant was out my cycle started there from day 1. before implant i always O'd about CD16 and it was all the same from the day implant was out. I am now CD 6 in my first proper cycle.

Thanks for sharing!! It’s incredible to think that once these contraceptives come out that nature comes back so quickly. In the past I’ve always had a clockwork cycle so I’m hoping it comes back that way.
Good luck with this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->