..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

Congrats missy!!!! Did you hear anything yet strawberry? To bad our cycles don't line up anymore. I've taken clomid 4-8 25 mg although I took a 50mg 1 day by accident so hopefully I won't hyper stir again:( I go in tomorrow morning for cd 9 us and see if I have any follicles. This month so far I do t have any side effects from the clomid . The last 2 months were horrible. I'm already cramping on both side so I suspect (or hope) I have follies on both sides.

Thanks ladies. I'm still having trouble believing it.

Good luck CJohnson. Can't wait to see how it goes...

Congrats missy!!!! Did you hear anything yet strawberry? To bad our cycles don't line up anymore. I've taken clomid 4-8 25 mg although I took a 50mg 1 day by accident so hopefully I won't hyper stir again:( I go in tomorrow morning for cd 9 us and see if I have any follicles. This month so far I do t have any side effects from the clomid . The last 2 months were horrible. I'm already cramping on both side so I suspect (or hope) I have follies on both sides.
Let us know how it goes today! I actually didn't go for my beta yet, work was too busy yesterday so going today.

Darn work! My lining and right ovories are always hard to get and today she couldn't see my right at all....my left has 1 follicle at 16mm on cd 9 have to go in tomorrow for another scan. I have a feeling I have one onto right because lots of twinges. But hopefully it will cooperate tomorrow. 1 is still good but still a little disappointed only 1 so far.

Let us know how it goes strawberry

Missy, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D That's so exciting!!!

Lucinda, how's everything with you? August is just around the corner! :D

Best of luck with all your IUIs ladies!!!

AFM, sorry that I haven't been here a while. Ever since week 6 I've been feeling pretty crappy! I've so many food aversions that It's really not funny anymore. I live on yoghurt, fruits and cereals. Can't even cook for dh anymore coz I can't take the smells! :( I've about one more month to go and hopefully it'll get better after that in the second trimester.
I'm going to see a regular OB on the 15th and then probably go back for another ultrasound and down syndrome screening 2-3 weeks later.

Hello ,

Im 11dpo / 12 dpiui .. I tested today morning and got bfn .. Im feeling really down and depressed .. Is there anyone who has gotten bfp after bfn at this stage ?

Feeling much more positive about things today! Today they could see my right ovorey and it showed a 19mm follicle and my left also ha a 19mm follicle so hopefully no matter which way the swimmers go they should meet at least 1! An my lining is at 11! Much better then results from yesterday

Missy, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D That's so exciting!!!

Lucinda, how's everything with you? August is just around the corner! :D

Best of luck with all your IUIs ladies!!!

AFM, sorry that I haven't been here a while. Ever since week 6 I've been feeling pretty crappy! I've so many food aversions that It's really not funny anymore. I live on yoghurt, fruits and cereals. Can't even cook for dh anymore coz I can't take the smells! :( I've about one more month to go and hopefully it'll get better after that in the second trimester.
I'm going to see a regular OB on the 15th and then probably go back for another ultrasound and down syndrome screening 2-3 weeks later.
Thanks for asking...im holding in there! My meds were ordered and they should arrive today! Im waiting for AF which should be here in the next 2 weeks and at that point i will be on BCP. This is a longer protocol than i was on before so I'm hoping all goes well. All BW came back normal so besides the tricky uterus thing...there is nothing wrong with me!
Sorry that you haven't feeling great; i guess if it continues you can explore meds with your doc.

Feeling much more positive about things today! Today they could see my right ovorey and it showed a 19mm follicle and my left also ha a 19mm follicle so hopefully no matter which way the swimmers go they should meet at least 1! An my lining is at 11! Much better then results from yesterday

Glad to hear that you got much better results....yey!!!

Sam- sorry you got a bfn, it is so disheartening I know. You still have time though so don't give up hope yet.

Lucinda- glad to hear nothing else is wrong and you'll be starting soon. I'm praying that this will be the one for you.

Oculi- sorry you're feeling crappy but you're right I've heard 2nd tri is usually much much better. Gl at your OB!

Cjohnson yay for 2 follies!! When do you go in for the iui? Are you going to so back to back?

AFM I got my official bfn yesterday. Bummer but I was expecting it. I'm going to talk to the dr today about next steps and see if I can get my ivf consult moved up, right now it's scheduled for August 14. Seems like forever!

Sam- sorry you got a bfn, it is so disheartening I know. You still have time though so don't give up hope yet.

Lucinda- glad to hear nothing else is wrong and you'll be starting soon. I'm praying that this will be the one for you.

Oculi- sorry you're feeling crappy but you're right I've heard 2nd tri is usually much much better. Gl at your OB!

Cjohnson yay for 2 follies!! When do you go in for the iui? Are you going to so back to back?

AFM I got my official bfn yesterday. Bummer but I was expecting it. I'm going to talk to the dr today about next steps and see if I can get my ivf consult moved up, right now it's scheduled for August 14. Seems like forever!

Im sorrry to hear about your BFN i know the feeling all too well....ive been on treatments since Oct and feel like I'm making no progress. Im hoping that this new doctor will do the trick for me because this is emotionally and financially draining! I know what you mean about August seeming like forever....im not due for Af for another two weeks and feel like that is a lifetime away esp since i have to do both lupron and BCP. Hoping you can get your consult moved up!

Hello ,

Im 11dpo / 12 dpiui .. I tested today morning and got bfn .. Im feeling really down and depressed .. Is there anyone who has gotten bfp after bfn at this stage ?
I know that feeling all too well....sorry hun :hugs:

I'm sorry strawberry I know exactly how you feel. I have to go in tomorrow for another u/s eventually I will trigger and do b2b iui. Hubby and I were going to go away this weekend for our anniversary but looks like we may be doing our iui then.

Glad to hear that you got much better results....yey!!!

Yes! Super good news!

Major Bummer strawberry! So sorry! Hang in there...!

So I feel kind of like a horrible person for even thinking this, especially now, but I have to complain to people who I think will understand.

Today at work I found out a girl I work with thinks she's accidentally pregnant, and then tonight my SIL called to tell us she's 11 weeks preg, also unplanned. I know my SIL has had problems, and shes almost 10 years older than me, but something about today just made me feel bad. And I finally feel good about myself and finally feel like maybe it will happen for me. I still don't trust it though....

::sigh::

Sorry for the rant.

I have a 22mm follicle and a 19mm follicle and my lining is at 13mm but they said they have to wait for my lh surge before trigger. I thought that's what the trigger was for....just afraid we are waiting to long....idk I guess that's what they get paid for. Going in tomorrow for more bw but no u/s. does this sound right?

Missy I think it's natural to feel like that, we've all been through so much I think in a way we expect failure (at least I do). Try to keep your mind off it and enjoy the moment if you can. When is your scan?

Cjohnson that's awesome that there's 2 follicles. I think it makes sense they're only doing bw as they already know the two are mature and they just want to monitor your hormones now. I'm sure your doc knows what he's doing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->