..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

I have a 22mm follicle and a 19mm follicle and my lining is at 13mm but they said they have to wait for my lh surge before trigger. I thought that's what the trigger was for....just afraid we are waiting to long....idk I guess that's what they get paid for. Going in tomorrow for more bw but no u/s. does this sound right?

That all sounds great! They watch all your hormone levels and try to trigger you when your body wants to. Your body's natural surge still gives you time before ovulation. You trigger to sort of exact/predict the time of ovulation.

Or at least thats what I was told when I had iuis. :)

But that would be why you just need bloodwork. They already know your follies are ready.

Missy I think it's natural to feel like that, we've all been through so much I think in a way we expect failure (at least I do). Try to keep your mind off it and enjoy the moment if you can. When is your scan?

Cjohnson that's awesome that there's 2 follicles. I think it makes sense they're only doing bw as they already know the two are mature and they just want to monitor your hormones now. I'm sure your doc knows what he's doing :)

Thanks! I feel much better today (though I had horrible sleep last night.)
My next bloodwork is Monday, and if that goes well, an u/s about 2 weeks after that.

How are you feeling?

I trigger tonight and have b2b iui's sat and sun. They said I'm not surging on my own.....so I hope trigger will just take over

I trigger tonight and have b2b iui's sat and sun. They said I'm not surging on my own.....so I hope trigger will just take over

Goodluck this weekend!!!! The trigger shot is suppose to help with that issue ;)

Thanks girls, had my1 st iui this morning, 10 million swimmers, back in tomorrow for # 2

Yup hangin in. Just waiting it out, I'm day 4 now, go for my sono on Friday. Trying not to focus too much on everything, I think at this point me and DH are just anxious to start ivf in a few months hopefully. Let us know how it goes today!

Laying here waiting for 10 mins. Hubby had 11.7 million today with 95% motility!

good luck to you on your IUI!!!
Today I am 8dpiui tested out the trigger 7dpt so now I am just trying to hang in there for the rest of the wait and if this fails we will be taking a break long enough to save up for IVF best of luck to you all!!

Cjohnson, good luck!!! When will you test? :)

Strawberry, good luck on Friday! :D only a few more days to go.

Lucinda, how are things with you?

Kmgurule, wishing you lots of baby dust!

Missy, how are you? Have you had your first scan yet?:)

AFM, I had my first appointment with a regular OB yesterday. They did another ultrasound. The little bean now looks like a gummybear. Lol. It measures 2,1cm, which means it's 3 times as big as 13 days earlier. Crazy, huh? But anyway, everything looks good so far. Except that they found a cyst on my right ovary. :( but they said it's relatively common after IVF and that it's nothing to worry about. Hope it'll go away on its own.
In early Aug I have to go in for the down syndrome screening. On Sept 30 they'll scan the baby for abnormalities and will be able to tell me baby's gender.
Next week, dh and I have to do all the blood tests again, which is such a waste of money since we've already done it all 3 months ago for the IVF! I asked them why we have to do it all again and their answer was: oh, because your previous blood tests were done BEFORE you were pregnant. What the... ?!

hello ladies,
we go in for our 4th iui tomorrow (tuesday).

fingers crossed this is it.

good luck to all!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Laying here waiting for 10 mins. Hubby had 11.7 million today with 95% motility!

Good Luck! Sounds great!!

good luck to you on your IUI!!!
Today I am 8dpiui tested out the trigger 7dpt so now I am just trying to hang in there for the rest of the wait and if this fails we will be taking a break long enough to save up for IVF best of luck to you all!!

Good luck to you too!

Cjohnson, good luck!!! When will you test? :)

Missy, how are you? Have you had your first scan yet?:)

AFM, I had my first appointment with a regular OB yesterday. They did another ultrasound. The little bean now looks like a gummybear. Lol. It measures 2,1cm, which means it's 3 times as big as 13 days earlier. Crazy, huh? But anyway, everything looks good so far. Except that they found a cyst on my right ovary. :( but they said it's relatively common after IVF and that it's nothing to worry about. Hope it'll go away on its own.
In early Aug I have to go in for the down syndrome screening. On Sept 30 they'll scan the baby for abnormalities and will be able to tell me baby's gender.
Next week, dh and I have to do all the blood tests again, which is such a waste of money since we've already done it all 3 months ago for the IVF! I asked them why we have to do it all again and their answer was: oh, because your previous blood tests were done BEFORE you were pregnant. What the... ?!

hello ladies,
we go in for our 4th iui tomorrow (tuesday).

fingers crossed this is it.

good luck to all!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I had my second blood test tomorrow and everything is looking good so far they say. I started spotting yesterday, and they say its normal, but Im terrified. My scan is in 2 weeks (July 31). If that's all good Im off to a normal OB. scary.

Oculi -- sounds like your doing great! Congrats!

I had my iui sat and Sunday and cramping both those days an Monday but today I feel good and the trigger is almost out of my system! Gluck everyone!

Missy- dont worry remember that they've seen all this 100 times! they'd be rushing to get you in if they were concerned

Oculi- all sounds great, so happy for you!

Cjohnson- good luck during the 2ww!

Vkj let us know how it goes tomorrow! Are u feeling better?

Missy how exciting to almost be going to a regular OB.
Oculi sounds like the lo is doing great!!!
AFM i began Metformin on Sat and I'm awaiting for AF which should be here in about 7 days; at that point i can start the BC then lupron....

Hi ladies!! I would like to join this thread. This is my first Clomid, Ovidrel cycle. I am going to get my Ovidrel shot Thursday night and IUI on Saturday.

Oculi/Missy - congratulations, good to hear success stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->