..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

Missy, how's everything with you? When's your OTD? :D

Lucinda, I think it must be really tough to wait until August instead of doing a FET this month. But I think you made the right decision. Hope you'll hear from them soon! :) :hugs:

How's everyone else? :)

AFM, I just had my first scan today. I'm 6w6d and the little peanut measures 7mm. We saw the heartbeat, which was really exciting! :) now off to yet another 3ww. :(
Btw, if it makes anyone feel uncomfortable if I update you girls on my pregnancy in this thread, then pls let me know. I'll completely understand. I'm not an "in your face" kind of person so, if it upsets anyone pls let me know, ok? :) :hugs:

I agree with oculi that you def made the right decision. Try to enjoy the long weekend as much as you can!

Oculi don't be silly! I def want to hear your updates hearing success stories makes me feel more hopeful! Glad that your bean is looking good :)

Missy how is your tww going? Mine couldn't be slower and I'm getting AF cramps right now. Bah!

Hey ladies I'm back from a much needed vacation!

Luci I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Oculi don't be silly! We love to hear about baby bean!

Strawberry how is your 2ww going?

I had my baseline today and will start my clomid on the 4th. They gave me bc for 2 weeks while I was on vacation so I wouldn't have to miss this cycle. They will be starting me on the clomid 4-8 instead of 5-9 I'm not sure how much of a differance that will make.

Hi guys!

They don't want me for a blood test until next monday, july 8, so I assume I'll prob know my answer before that bc I usually get AF a few days before that. I have no idea how this time is going...its been a long tww for me too! I keep thinking I feel cramps, but then they go away. Im heading out of town for a few days and will hopefully keep my mind off it.

When is your test Strawberry?

Oculi -- keep us updated on whats going on! It's exciting to know that this has worked for someone! We promise to let you know if its too much :)

cjohnson -- How was the vaca? Where were you? Good luck this cycle!

Lucinda -- Keep your head up. The summer always goes faster than you want it to, so hopefully it will be for you!

First things first Oculi don't be silly as I look forward to hearing about your lo!
Thanks cjohnson, strawberry, and missy.
I will get some answers tom and more when bw results are in. I will also know tom when I will be starting exactly as AF is due at the end of the month so maybe that's when I start?

I went to clearwater Florida for vacation. It was a nice , much needed getaway !!

So heres my update...still no bw results as i had blood drawn Fri....they estimate that results should be in Fri the latest...so im awaiting those. As for my in office test it showed that there is nothing wrong with my uterus except that there is a curve at the top and basically you need alot of skill and patience to get it right. I know this to be true because it has been a issue at both of my transfers. After she figured out how to get into the top of my uterus she removed catheter and tried again twice and was able to get it in immediately the two times after. So verdict is that i would have to have anesthesia for transfer as my uterus starts contracting during transfer. This makes sense also because both of my transfers have caused me severe cramping, anxiety, and my legs to shake (i have high pain tolerance btw). So im suppose to speak to the nurse later and ill get more details about their plans for me later....it would be awsome if the bw would come in today so that they can add meds if need be and tell me now.

Lucinda while I'm sure that these tests haven't been any fun at all I'm glad that they were able to identify a possible cause of everything. Do they think you'll do another FET or do another fresh cycle once they figure it out?

Cjohnson welcome back!! Glad you had a nice vaca with your hubby. Keep us posted on this cycle.

Missy have you tested at home yet or you waiting for your beta? Any symptoms yet?

AFM I'm away for the long weekend and trying to relax and ignore my urge to symptom spot. I can't stand the prometrium- makes me tired and I feel so out of it. Anyone else have those kind of side effects?

Decided to skip FET as I hate that clinic and I want answers. I'm planning on doing a Fresh with new clinic and feeling optimistic about it. AF should be here in the next two weeks n I will start BC for 2 wks overlapped with lupron n then stims.
That's great that your going away and keeping ur mind off symptom spotting!
Lucinda while I'm sure that these tests haven't been any fun at all I'm glad that they were able to identify a possible cause of everything. Do they think you'll do another FET or do another fresh cycle once they figure it out?

Cjohnson welcome back!! Glad you had a nice vaca with your hubby. Keep us posted on this cycle.

Missy have you tested at home yet or you waiting for your beta? Any symptoms yet?

AFM I'm away for the long weekend and trying to relax and ignore my urge to symptom spot. I can't stand the prometrium- makes me tired and I feel so out of it. Anyone else have those kind of side effects?

Strawberry yes I had the same symptoms on it and with PIO I was fine!

Hi ladies!
Lucinda...so happy they're figuring things out for you! Hopefully things all come back with good news
CJohnson...vaca sounds great! Good luck this cycle!
Strawberry...they don't have me on promethium, just progesterone internally (crinone) and an estrogen patch. When do you test again?
This tww is almost over...Monday! I haven't tested yet cuz I'm afraid of disappointment and I'm in NH for the long weekend relaxing by a lake. :). I'm feeling cautiously optimistic bc usually AF has showed her ugly face by now...but I'm also kinda crampy and wondering if the estrogen patch can push it. It's the only thing I've never used before. ::shrug::

Thanks Lucinda! Glad you're feeling optimistic and that your new RE is gonna tailor things for you.

Missy I totally agree with you I wouldn't test on vaca if I were you either. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up for you! Im supposed to go for my beta on monday, i usually dont test on my own so i'll probably get results on tuesday. Enjoy the rest of your long weekend!

Hey Ladies just checking in!
Lots of exciting things going on for everyone I hope we all get great news!!
Missy any news yet ??
Well I just had my second IUI yesterday and we did the trigger shot this time too so I do feel a little better about it this time around. I felt myself ovulate about six hours after the IUI I really hope this is it [-o<
How are the rest of you doing any updates?
Wishing us all the best!!!

kmgurule, what does the ovulation feel like?
And, good lukc!!!

barbikins It is hard to explain it mostly feels like a bubble that popped thats the best I can explain it. I have always been able to feel myself ovulate and then I do temp so usually its right on. Its just that sharp insense pain that feels like popping. Thanks for the good luck!

Eek.
I'm pregnant!
Back next Monday for the next beta...
I still can't believe it. Hope its real.

Hey Ladies just checking in!
Lots of exciting things going on for everyone I hope we all get great news!!
Missy any news yet ??
Well I just had my second IUI yesterday and we did the trigger shot this time too so I do feel a little better about it this time around. I felt myself ovulate about six hours after the IUI I really hope this is it [-o<
How are the rest of you doing any updates?
Wishing us all the best!!!

exciting! Best of luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->