..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

Flinstones glad you got that surgery out if the way-phew! Are you doing iui now, is that why you needed the trigger? Have a great time at the beach!

Lucinda glad youre getting started again. Are they doing different meds this time or is it just the transfer they're doing differently?

Welcome miracle- sorry about your failed iui :( does the dr know what your issue is and are they doing anything else to address it? Good luck this tww!

Thanks!! :) Yup, IUI #2 on Saturday-I went for day 11 monitoring this morning (dang, that was a long drive for a 15 min consult!) and turns out I have two very happy follies on the right, already 20 and 21! On day 11?!? Last cycle I was barely ready to go at day 14. I think the surgery "fixed" something because now it's like I'm on Full Speed Ahead. Which we're just hoping and praying is a good thing. So, IUI Sat AM, which means we have to leave vacation a day early, but that's all totally worth it if this works...Trigger tonight-now I'm glad I went through the hassle to keep it cold and bring it along!

How have you been? How's everything going for you??

Flinstones glad you got that surgery out if the way-phew! Are you doing iui now, is that why you needed the trigger? Have a great time at the beach!

Lucinda glad youre getting started again. Are they doing different meds this time or is it just the transfer they're doing differently?

Welcome miracle- sorry about your failed iui :( does the dr know what your issue is and are they doing anything else to address it? Good luck this tww!

The doctors have ruled in as unexplained.

Yay for 2 big follicles! I hope this is your month, keep us posted on how the iui goes.

I'm doing ok, in my tww in my 5th iui. Odds are against me so not putting too much hope in it. I think I've come to terms with ivf though so it's full steam ahead after this cycle!

Miracle I hope the tww flies by and you get some good news! Everyone on this board understands how frustrating it is, it's so hard to have so many failures and not to have a problem to try and fix to get to the root if the problem. It seems like infertility is one of those things where sometimes there is no good explanation and its just a matter if luck or something else that no one can explain. Hope you find some support here.

well, i'm pretty sure i'm out.
i feel zero pg symptoms.
af is due tomorrow. took a test this morning, :bfn:

on to the next one [huge sigh]

:shrug:

This month for me was also a bust, we are now trying to see about ivf in sept. hopefully the clinic will call back today about it. /sigh

Sorry for the BFNs guys, sending hugs. I'm starting to feel AF symptoms as well :(

Lucinda how is this cycle going so far, are you on bcps now?

Sorry to hear that too strawberry. I have my first ivf consult today at 2pm. Hopefully I can save enough to have my first cycle in sept. I guess we will see, I'll let u guys know how it goes later tonight

Goodluck Cjohnson!!!!
Strawberry yes i have been on BC for a week and have to take them for another week and a half....i will be adding Lupron this Sat

af arrived this morning as expected. i'll start clomid tomorrow.
sorry for those who af also visted:cry:

lots of luck to those who are in the tww.

:dust::dust::dust:

Cjohnson how'd it go yesterday? I have ny ivf consult 2 weeks from today., I'm so anxious for it.

Miracle how are you doing?

Flinstones any updates? Did you have your iui?

Vkj did you talk to your dr about what's next? Are you going to try ivf?

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was very emotional, however it went really well!!! I now think I can come up with the money for ivf for September cycle! I found out my insurance covers all the meds I will have to only pay less then 200 for my meds.....now to just get the rest of the money for the procedure. I start my bc today for around 4 weeks until my next baseline and then stims. I don't know what to think right now

Cjohnson how'd it go yesterday? I have ny ivf consult 2 weeks from today., I'm so anxious for it.

Miracle how are you doing?

Flinstones any updates? Did you have your iui?

Vkj did you talk to your dr about what's next? Are you going to try ivf?

my follow-up appointment with the fs is august 12th. that's when we'll talk about next steps. in the meantime, we're going for the 5th iui. i actually think the iui will be right around the 12th.
i'm 99.9% sure we're not going to go the ivf route.
we'll see what happens in the next 3 weeks...

good luck to you and all!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was very emotional, however it went really well!!! I now think I can come up with the money for ivf for September cycle! I found out my insurance covers all the meds I will have to only pay less then 200 for my meds.....now to just get the rest of the money for the procedure. I start my bc today for around 4 weeks until my next baseline and then stims. I don't know what to think right now

Well if you end up needing a Gonal F 900 pen and at least 2 Ganirelex free let me know

I'm sorry for the BFNs vkj and cjohnson! :(

Cjohnson that's great news about the potential IVF! I wish money was the last thing any of us had to think of right now, we're going through enough, but unfortunately this whole thing is just SO expensive. So it's both emotionally and financially draining. But it seems like you have great insurance-GL with everything!

VKJ why are you against IVF? If you don't mind my asking.

Strawberry yup, IUI was on Saturday. We're so optimistic (and scared) this time b/c of the surgery last month. I'm trying not to be too hopeful-it will just be that much harder if it doesn't work. So now of course I'm symptom spotting, cause that's what I do. I had some sharp pangs tonight on my right side-I think it's too early for implantation pain though so I think it's all in my head. :oP I hope your 5th IUI is the charm for you! I know they say your chances can decrease the further in we get, but I've seen stories on other boards recently of people stopping assisted and trying on their own and getting BFP, and think of what the chances are of THAT! :)

There's hope for all of us-we'll all get there one way or the other!

Thanks flinstones.. I'm glad you're feeling positive about everything, and really hoping that the surgery did the trick for you!

Cjohnson glad you can start ivf so soon, I'm hopefully starting in sept also so maybe we'll be cycle buddies!

Hey all, just saying hi since we've been inactive here the past few days. How's everyone doing?

I used my first IC this morning-got a BFN but I'm trying not to stress since I'm only about 9DPO. I'm not feeling anything though so it's disheartening. We'll see what happens in a week!

Hope everyone's well and has a good week.

:dust:

9dpo is definitely too early. Hang in there hopefully things will change in a few days!

How are you doing strawberry? I sign all my papers and get my protocol on the 27th!! Excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->