..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

I have a mock transfer the day after tomorrow and then on the 3rd my baseline /spermfreeze/take my meds in and they show me session then the 6th I start stimming
Er will be sometime between the 20-22 and the 5 day transfer , they should email me to let me know what drugs I will be on tonight

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in to share an update to my story!

I had my very first IUI with 50mg Clomid on August 15th (PCOS/male factor) and just got my very first ever :bfp: last night at 11dpo. It is still VERY VERY early, and I am more nervous than excited (praying that it sticks!!!) but I know that when I was in my TWW it helped me so much to read positive stories from ladies in my situation.

GOOD LUCK and :dust: to all of you! :flower:

Great news!:hugs:

After having a complete meltdown yesterday I think by tomorrow I should have all my meds in. With the holiday Monday and things being crazy I thought for sure I wouldn't get my meds in. My follistim and low dose hcg will be delivered tomorrow and my hcg trigger shot should also be in tomorrow! I have everything else now, thank god my re office had an extra follistim pen, as I could only get the cartridges! Phew now all that is done. I stop my bc on Sunday go in for my injection session and baseline on Tuesday then start drumming on Friday. I had my mock embryo transfer today and that went well. Hope everyone is doing well!

Wow yes this is all a lot at once! I had my class today, lots if information and I'm totally freaking out about the injections and how soon everything is... My retrieval should be right around the same time as yours :) my meds are getting delivered on Wednesday and I start stimming by next Friday I think. I sill am somewhat in shock that I'm actually doing this...

It's been really quiet around here, how are you ladies doing?

Hello!
I just had my scan yesterday. 1 follicle on each side.
Will be triggering in about an hour, IUI on Monday.

How are you?

:hugs:

Yay vkj!! I'm doing okay 2 days of stiming and us tomorrow

Good luck vkj!

Cjohnson I started stimming yesterday :) what are you taking? I'm on follistim 200 for now. We'll probably have our retrieval around the same time ...

I'm on follistim 350 and low dose hcg, I honestly don't know why they started me so high I know they are going to lower it tomorrow! We will have er around the same time and everything woohoo! How's your stiming going? Iv had a huge headache the last 2 days

Sorry to hear about the headaches :( I feel fine so far the only symptom is a few hotflashes, which I got on clomid too so I'm guessing that's normal. Keep me posted on your sono tomorrow!

I started my bc and they have to do a dojo with saline again today I think my Lipton starts the 28th, there are few monitoring between now and then and transfer is the 6th of dec as long as my lining is good. Iv never ha a problem before with it so I'm not worried about that. Now we are trying to decide between 1 or 2 frosties back in...idk if I could handle twins

I just finished a freeze all cycle...so I have 10 frosties waiting for me once I'm done with my 3 months of Lupron.

Ohh exciting stuff for both of you! Cj dec 6 will be here sooner than you know it. 10 frosties is a lot Lucinda!

Yay luci! However they are now telling me they recommend a gusto script and laparoscopy....I'm torn.......If I do that I'll owe about 3k more due to deductible starting over next year and it would push fet back....a long time...I won't have an extra 3k as iv depleted everything.....I'm so miserable

Yay luci! However they are now telling me they recommend a gusto script and laparoscopy....I'm torn.......If I do that I'll owe about 3k more due to deductible starting over next year and it would push fet back....a long time...I won't have an extra 3k as iv depleted everything.....I'm so miserable

I know how you feel, with these Lupron injections FET will be jan/feb...which means ill have to pay about the same as u of not a little more :( I'm super behind all my bills at this point ....I wish this all wasn't so conplex and expensive :(

I completely understand luci.... After begging they agreed to just to do a hystoscopy and still can do my fet this year, Iv still depleted my band account and my 401k..... And I feel like a horrible person cause even reading here lately I'm so jealous...... I don't like feeling that way because it's wrong.... I'm still happy for them and there bfps but broken every time I see one..... I feel like a horrible person

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->