..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

Awesome! I have my appointment a week from tomorrow, hoping they can start for my next cycle in September. Tested this morning at 15dpo bfn so I know iui #5 was a fail.

Hi ladies,
Going in for my scan Thursday.
I've been enjoying some wine and half/caff lattes the last week.
Trying to let go a little bit and not focus so much on this ttc thing.

Positive vibes to all!:hugs:

Yes cjohnson cannot wait for September to get here so I can get this ivf thing over with!

Lucinda- awesome! Keep us posted girl I have a good feeling for you this month.

Thanks strawberry; starting Follitism Mon....retrieval should b in 2 weeks!

I'm sorry Strawberry-that's dissapointing. I hope IVF is your solution and you can get going soon!

VKJ good for you. :) I hope you're enjoying!

AFM, 12dpo and BFN this morning so I'm likely out.

Hi ladies... I finally got my RE appointment and a go ahead for IUI. This is overwhelming for me, as I went from TTC natural straight to IUI with clomid or femara. I had extra blood work drawn and I get an US in 3 weeks to start planning.

Never thought I would be here (no malice intended, honest truth) but 4 years later here we are. Started off with multiple early m/c in the beginning and now unexplained infertility for about 2 years with close charting with ovulation every month. Just wanted to pop my head in and say hi to all, hoping I can learn a little more!

Hi ladies... I finally got my RE appointment and a go ahead for IUI. This is overwhelming for me, as I went from TTC natural straight to IUI with clomid or femara. I had extra blood work drawn and I get an US in 3 weeks to start planning.

Never thought I would be here (no malice intended, honest truth) but 4 years later here we are. Started off with multiple early m/c in the beginning and now unexplained infertility for about 2 years with close charting with ovulation every month. Just wanted to pop my head in and say hi to all, hoping I can learn a little more!

Hello and welcome ;)

We tried naturally from about July 2012 to march 2013. Here we are about to have our 5th iui. Never thought I'd be here either, so I totally understand.
We may consider injectables if this one doesn't work, but we wouldn't go beyond that.

Welcome and good luck to you and all!:hugs:

I think the plan was to do 3 cycles IUI and then reevaluate. At this point I am willing to do IUI, IVF, whatever it takes

Hi mmdrago. Sorry you're finding yourself here and you have to go through this. I don't think any of us imagined being here... We're here to support you. Many of us have done iuis and some girls have already done ivf so please feel free to ask any questions at all. Good luck this month keep us posted!

I'm out. AF showed tonight, to go with the BFN from my BW yesterday. This one is hitting me really hard.

Sorry flintstones12:cry:

Sending you and everyone:hugs:

Hi ladies!:flower:

Just popping in to say hi! :)

How are you all doing??

Flintstones, I'm sorry about your BFN. :( :hugs:

CJohnson and Strawberry, best of luck for your upcoming IVF!!:happydance:

Lucinda, how's is going with the stims?

AFM, I am now 13 weeks already. Not sure if that's already considered the second trimester or not. Everything seems to be ok. Last week I went for the down syndrome screening. After looking at my blood test results and the ultrasound screening they said I have a low risk of carrying a baby with down syndrome. So, I'm very thankful for that.:cloud9:

Hi Oculi ;)
Glad to hear that you made it into your second trimester!
I am on day 3 of stims and will be going in for scraping tom(dr thinks it will help aide implantation) and at that point they will check for growth of my follies! These meds this time around have me on super b**ch mode so I've been really mean to DH :/

Hello! I am new to all of this and hope you don't mind me coming on here. I am one day away from an IUI after taking Clomid and Ovidrel trigger (last night), and am really excited about the possibilities. The doc said I had 3 follicles, one at 13, and the other 2 at 17 a day before I did the trigger shot. Does that seem like good odds? I have never been pregnant or even tried this process so I am looking forward to the journey. I keep hearing/reading the two weeks after are very hard and thought it may be good to be on here and read about others experiences.

:hi:

Futuremom, I have my very 1st IUI tomorrow, too! I'm taking Clomid (pcos) and my hubby has low motility, which is why our doctor recommended IUI instead of trying to make things happen naturally!

I am super nervous and excited. Let me know how it goes tomorrow :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"