..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

Oculi,
Trying not to look into the symptoms as this could all be related to the clomid or the ovidrel....today i woke up feeling cramps like the ones i feel when AF is coming....so i'll start testing Friday (10dpo) and see what happens; if it didnt work this time around then i look forward to speaking to RE and see whats next.

I think both the Clomid and Ovidrel should be out of your system by now. So, it might or might not be related to the meds.
Good luck to you on Friday. I really hope you'll get your BFP. :)

Thank you and Goodluck to you as well...I'm excited that this wait is almost over!!

Thanks! :)

Today I felt some really sharp stabbing pains in the area of my uterus. But they only lasted a second or probably even less than that. Has any of you ladies experienced that, too???
Anyways, not gonna read too much into it. It's probably just the meds or my body playing mind games with me as usual. :p

Thanks! :)

Today I felt some really sharp stabbing pains in the area of my uterus. But they only lasted a second or probably even less than that. Has any of you ladies experienced that, too???
Anyways, not gonna read too much into it. It's probably just the meds or my body playing mind games with me as usual. :p

Ive felt that too but like you i dont want to read into it!!!

no more symptoms for me, except breasts feeling heavy, i actually thought I will be getting af yesterday but its just CD26 which is too early for af.

anyways 2 more days, will know about it. stay storng and positive girls!!

will be testing on 12DPIUI, which is tomorrow if af doesnt appear

all the best for all of us.

Oh man! I just met up with a friend. And guess what she told me! She's pregnant. Accidentally! She said she cried when she found out she was pregnant but now she's looking forward to it and is very happy about it.

I'm happy for her and put on a smile for her but inside I was screaming! I know It's not nice of me to say that but It's just so frustrating for me to see one friend after the other getting pregnant and here I am still waiting for my turn! .:(

Sorry about the rant but just had to let it out.

Hi ladies! In new to this thread! I have a question! I'm just starting fertility drugs in 3 weeks. Has anyone heard of taking clomid and femera together? My dr wants to do that for a few months then move to IUI.

Hi ladies! In new to this thread! I have a question! I'm just starting fertility drugs in 3 weeks. Has anyone heard of taking clomid and femera together? My dr wants to do that for a few months then move to IUI.

Hi there! :flower:

I don't take Femera so can't really say much about that.:shrug:
What exactly is it for?

Anyways, I hope this combination of meds will work for you so that you'll get your BFP! :)
All the best and lots of baby dust!

Oh man! I just met up with a friend. And guess what she told me! She's pregnant. Accidentally! She said she cried when she found out she was pregnant but now she's looking forward to it and is very happy about it.

I'm happy for her and put on a smile for her but inside I was screaming! I know It's not nice of me to say that but It's just so frustrating for me to see one friend after the other getting pregnant and here I am still waiting for my turn! .:(

Well I'm sorry that happened n hoping that u get ur BFP soon so u can join the club !!!

Hello sorry I don't know anything about taking it together I've just heard of people taking femera when clomid is not working for them; some swear by clomid n others swear by femera!!

dont worry Oculi, we will get our turn. All my friends got pregnant and also had babies. I was ok until last year going to birthday parties but now its I'm really frustrated to go for these parties year after year for some for their second kids too...

I'm praying for all of us to have our babies soon.

Well I'm sorry that happened n hoping that u get ur BFP soon so u can join the club !!!

Thanks.:flower: I hope we all can join the club soon!!!

Btw.. did you test??:happydance:

dont worry Oculi, we will get our turn. All my friends got pregnant and also had babies. I was ok until last year going to birthday parties but now its I'm really frustrated to go for these parties year after year for some for their second kids too...

I'm praying for all of us to have our babies soon.

Yeah, I know how you feel. Some of my friends already had their second baby, too while I'm still waiting for #1.:cry:

Anyways.. any more symptoms?
Are you going to test today?

Gonna go buy some tests later and will either test on Sunday or Monday.

So? Did you girls test? Any good news?? :)
Gonna test tomorrow but I'm pretty sure It's gonna be a BFN.

So? Did you girls test? Any good news?? :)
Gonna test tomorrow but I'm pretty sure It's gonna be a BFN.

BFN here :( had beta today and as soon as I was back from hospital af arrived.. How cruel!

I was not even waiting for their call and didnt want to answer the call. and my dh did!

All the best girls!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that!:(
I started spotting a bit yesterday and am starting to have cramps. Which means AF is on the way.:(
Don't know if I should still test or save my money and just wait for AF to show her ugly face.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that!:(
I started spotting a bit yesterday and am starting to have cramps. Which means AF is on the way.:(
Don't know if I should still test or save my money and just wait for AF to show her ugly face.

Well if you are sure AF is coming then I would wait n buy tests!

I still didn't get AF but keep on getting brown spotting. So annoying. Wish af would just show up so I can start with a new cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->