IUI December Buddies

I am trying to put feelers out there for my next fundraiser. I want to know if people would be willing to participate to see if it is worth doing. What do you gals think?

Have you heard of a puzzle fundraiser? I would make a page on my blog dedicated to this fundraiser and I would say something like this:

In order to raise the necessary funds for our adoption (Domestic Newborn Adoptions range from approximately $20,000 to $40,000 and International Adoptions range from $30,000 to $40,000), we are starting a Puzzle Fundraiser. People who donate to our Adoption Fund will purchase puzzle piece/s. The puzzle piece/s purchased will have the name of the person/family donating written on the back. As people/families purchase puzzle pieces, the Adoption Puzzle will be assembled. I will be updating my blog with the progress of the puzzle as it is formed.
After the puzzle is completed, we will frame the puzzle between two pieces of glass and hang it in our baby's nursery. This will be a wonderful keepsake for our child to see all of the people who were part of bringing him/her home.

Cost of 1 Puzzle Piece = $20

You may choose to purchase a single piece, or if you want to donate a larger amount, you may purchase as many pieces as you desire.

If we are able to sell all the pieces of the puzzle and finish it we will put everyone's name in a drawing for and Android 7 in tablet. Your name will be in the drawing for each puzzle peice purchased.

After you purchase a puzzle piece, watch this blog for your name and the puzzle pieces to be added. Also, your name will be added to the list of Generous Donors on the Puzzle Fundraiser Page.

Thanks for your support!

What do you think? Do you think you would be willing to participate in that, and tell all your friends about it, asking them to share with their friends as well?

Karen, I think that sounds great! Personally, I don't think you need to give away a prize in the end. Our prize is your happy family!!

Karen, I think that sounds great! Personally, I don't think you need to give away a prize in the end. Our prize is your happy family!!

That is so sweet. Thank you! I am just worried about selling 1000 pieces for $20. I don't know that many people, and without a little something I can't see many buying more than one piece at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->