IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

OMG finally another BFP!!! And for YOU August!!!! So happy & excited for you!!!! Just when you were all but giving up : )

Kissyfacelala~ I'm so glad to see you doing so great on your treatments! Your follies sound amazing!!!!

~~~ OMG I can't believe it's been more then 15 days since I last came on here!!!! ~~~ I got the job and I've been working since december 5th! I've been in trainings all day long (2 hours away from home) so the travel has had me down and sick for a few days...

Here's an update on me ~ Because of work, and all the trainings, DH and I have decided to put off fertility treatments (injection cycles) until after we come back from out San Francisco trip in mid - April.... and we will not go on birth control, we will try naturally for the next three months... I'm still on my 3rd clomid cycle, currently on day 53!!!! :growlmad: But I have so many online cheapie test that I have been testing every other two days! :dohh::winkwink:

I just tested not even ten minutes ago and there is a line, and it is light, but pink and I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!! Can this really be it, or am I seeing things, is the test a fluke or something.... OMG so many questions and not to mention the fear of really being pregnant considering that I'm just starting with this new position! They can't fire me but I'm sure they won't be thrilled... either way, I'm anxious for tomorrow morning so that I can test with fmu and see what that test shows.

OMG OMG OMG OMG.... Right now, I really hope that this cheapie isn't a fluke, but I have never seen a pink line ever on these things. Usually I get a white anitbody strip.... ok I'm officially over thinking this crap! lol :haha:

Now to rest and wait for morning!

Did you test again this AM with FMU? If there is still a line go get yourself a FRER test! Looking good I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Hey girls! I did not test this morning. Ive lost my mind trying to get prepared for a final tonight... But im going to test tonight and tomorrow! Lol im just so afraid of that test being a fluke... Lol but thank you all!!! I too hope this is it

August - you're killing me...lol! The test looks good. Hoping to see another one real soon.

Monica - how did the IUI go?

August - you're killing me...lol! The test looks good. Hoping to see another one real soon.

Monica - how did the IUI go?

IUI went ok....Dr.Faghi did it...DHs count post wash was 5.7 million...not as good as last time but good enough :happydance:

so now I wait...AF due Dec 31

please please baby for 2012 :baby::baby::baby:

Hey Girls!!!!

I tested last night at exactly 11:30pm when I got home from school. There was no second line :dohh: So as of right now I have not tested again. I do know that I have ovulated according to my last few temps (I didn't temp every day) But there is a clear shift in temp, so I'm going to wait a few more days to test and see... it would be so wonderful to be pregnant and be able to know by Christmas, but either way I'm happy, and not over reading anything because we all know how easy it is to get crushed.

But thank you thank you for all of your support :hugs:

So I tested this morning... and it looks just like the previous positive one! LOL ... My husband and I agreed to buy a First Response sometime today and then test tomorrow morning with it. Whether or not it is positive I have a beta scheduled for Friday morning =)

So I tested this morning... and it looks just like the previous positive one! LOL ... My husband and I agreed to buy a First Response sometime today and then test tomorrow morning with it. Whether or not it is positive I have a beta scheduled for Friday morning =)

I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! I'll check in first thing tomorrow morning for your frer results!!! :hugs:

August-I think you are good to go. I've NEVER in my entire life (and two years NTNP and 3 years ttc) had ONE positive pregnancy test let alone two!!! I'm positive it's a bfp~!!

congrats August...finger crossed for u.
HI ladies..Howz everyone?
AFM: This month and last month had severe pain n little blood while i wipe during ovulation time..Went to doctor, day before yesterday for ultrasound and everything was normal, he said may be its an infection, so recommended me some antibiotics...During ultrasound he found out that one of my ovary is ready to shed egg so he suggested one more iui to try...so this time we did iui on the same day we got our lh surge, we asked doctor is it fine to do iui on day i got lh surge, he said its ok and lets do it..So i did my 3rd iui totally unplanned..But in this iui had severe pain when nurse was inseminating me..
Just want to ask did anyone experience blood and pain during ovulation and after iui is it fine to take antibiotics.And even having cold and fever

3rd iui on 20th dec(same day i got my lh surge)
DH sperms: 17.2 after wash

Fingers crossed for you August!
Twinkle: hopefully this is the one for you!

so I am going crazy right now!! today is 12 DPO...CD27....I took a HPT yesterday and today and got a faint line on both within a minute!

here is the picture both....Am I seeing things or is this the beginning of my

I can't even go for a beta or a doctor's pregnancy test until next week, mon jan 2. clinic is closed and my family doctor is away too!

will be testing again tomorrow!

Attachments

• 11 12 dpo dec 27 dec 28.jpg
    11 12 dpo dec 27 dec 28.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 18
Had to scroll back and look at your sperm count ... that is almost the exact number we had with my IUI that I got prego with my daughter! Woohooo ... I'm tellin you ... 5-6 million is the magic number ;) Not too many, not too little .... that way they aren't bumpin into each other ;) lol

Had to scroll back and look at your sperm count ... that is almost the exact number we had with my IUI that I got prego with my daughter! Woohooo ... I'm tellin you ... 5-6 million is the magic number ;) Not too many, not too little .... that way they aren't bumpin into each other ;) lol

LOL Mandy! Let's hope so....I am so excited but at the same time I am anxious and I am trying not to get my hopes up....

It seems to good to be true for a little one to be snuggling in right now!

time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"