IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Springy - I can't believe that your clinic is telling you to make an appointment. I call with questions and most of the time they are answered really quickly.

I tested today at 12dpiui and it was a BFN. Now I wait for AF and some time as a 'normal' person until we get into IVF.

Springy - I can't believe that your clinic is telling you to make an appointment. I call with questions and most of the time they are answered really quickly.

I tested today at 12dpiui and it was a BFN. Now I wait for AF and some time as a 'normal' person until we get into IVF.

Sorry to hear of another BFN :hugs: I am enjoying being "normal" right now too! I think I'll have a few months of being normal before I get into the new clinic. Keep me posted on what you decide to do.

Will keep you posted for sure. Still no AF and I'm debating on whether I fee like going for my beta tomorrow.

Froliky - sorry the witch got you.

Will keep you posted for sure. Still no AF and I'm debating on whether I fee like going for my beta tomorrow.

Froliky - sorry the witch got you.

Hey Mary! so sorry about the BFN :( :growlmad::hugs:

I have never gone for my beta except for first cycle and they have never complained :shrug::shrug:

going to clinic tomorow for my CD11 scan...lets hope another follie showed up

Froliky - sorry AF showed...these failed cycles never get easier :hugs::hugs:

Kissyfacelala- your perseverance is admirable. I am not sure I have the patience. I knew my DH had zero sperm so I have only been TTC (although always hopeful before) for about 6it months. However, my age is a minus I suppose.
Thanks Springy!! It is nice to have support from everyone. Love & Support to you all!!

Kissyfacelala- your perseverance is admirable. I am not sure I have the patience. I knew my DH had zero sperm so I have only been TTC (although always hopeful before) for about 6it months. However, my age is a minus I suppose.
Thanks Springy!! It is nice to have support from everyone. Love & Support to you all!!

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww! thanks! somedays are very hard but I have to keep going! i wanna hold my own baby one day! 2012 will be our year!!

we will be bump buddies!!

Hey ladies! Just thought I would drop in and check on everyone and also wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday!

Did my beta today - negative. It's what I expected, but I wanted it done and confirmed. IVF 2012!

Did my beta today - negative. It's what I expected, but I wanted it done and confirmed. IVF 2012!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: sorry Mary! what time were you at the clinic? we missed each other! i was there 7:15

so today I have two follies :happydance::happydance: one on each side, 15 and 12 mm

doctor hughes called to increase my puregon dose from 58 to 75 iu

going back tomorrow...hoping my IUI is Friday...CD15 so I can have a long weekend and not go to my department potluck! LOL

Awesome news Monica! Two follies!

BTW - what is the name of the girl who did blood today? She is so sweet. She actually makes me feel like someone there cares.

BTW - what is the name of the girl who did blood today? She is so sweet. She actually makes me feel like someone there cares.

Thanks Mary! today the follies were 17 and 16 mm and my lining was 10 tri...Dr.Hughes was really pleased!

I am not sure of her name but I know who you mean...she is great!

today the nurse was Laurie and I refused to have her take my blood...so then Aubrey and Diane came to take blood...Aubrey used the butterfly on my left and nothing...then Diane tried on my right...she got half a vial!!! then Laurie said it may not be enough and that I might have to come back later to take more blood and I should try for more....I said no! you are not taking more blood and I am not coming back! I do not live across the street from clinic

I am not their science experiment for them to keep poking me with no skill

I did ask Dr.Hughes about progesterone testing and he said if I do not have any issues with my luteal phase then no need for testing...I said I do not spot and it lasts 14 days....he said he would check with Dr.Karnis though

Oh wow, sounds like an awful day. I feel so bad for you. Bloodwork is the worst part for me so I can only imagine how rough it was. Your follies are growing together which is awesome. I'm really feeling like this is it for you. fx'd. So, I guess you'll have to go back tomorrow, right? Maybe they'll grow enough for you to get triggered. Are you doing a 24 hr or 36 hr IUI?

Hey Mary! I am going to trigger in about half hour! LOL so IUI will be friday morning...36 hours...

follies were 20 and 14....meaning the one on my left shrunk....doctor said numbers are wrong...the technician had a rough time finding my left...so her measurements were off...my estrogen was almost 900 yesterday so today it would be higher...so follie on left must be at least 17 if it was 16 yesterday

but based on my 20 mm follie I am ready to trigger...and I am hoping the smaller grew a bit today....but even at 16 it is mature and the HCG will release all follies

I am so hoping this is it! I will be PUPO over Christmas and AF is due New Years Day! what a way to start 2012 if I get my BFP

Julienne is the name of that nurse...she does care...and today my nurse for bloodwork was Gina...she really cares too...I told her about yesterday and she said that if I make my appts for after 8 she will always take my blood...but if I do then I am always late for work like today

my appt was 820! the earliest they had! but anyways Gina was awesome...she poked my left and got it first time and I did not even feel the poke!!:happydance::happydance:

Gina then went on to wish me luck on Friday..she does care!:hugs:

Kissyfacelala~ I'm so glad to see you doing so great on your treatments! Your follies sound amazing!!!!

~~~ OMG I can't believe it's been more then 15 days since I last came on here!!!! ~~~ I got the job and I've been working since december 5th! I've been in trainings all day long (2 hours away from home) so the travel has had me down and sick for a few days...

Here's an update on me ~ Because of work, and all the trainings, DH and I have decided to put off fertility treatments (injection cycles) until after we come back from out San Francisco trip in mid - April.... and we will not go on birth control, we will try naturally for the next three months... I'm still on my 3rd clomid cycle, currently on day 53!!!! :growlmad: But I have so many online cheapie test that I have been testing every other two days! :dohh::winkwink:

I just tested not even ten minutes ago and there is a line, and it is light, but pink and I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!! Can this really be it, or am I seeing things, is the test a fluke or something.... OMG so many questions and not to mention the fear of really being pregnant considering that I'm just starting with this new position! They can't fire me but I'm sure they won't be thrilled... either way, I'm anxious for tomorrow morning so that I can test with fmu and see what that test shows.

OMG OMG OMG OMG.... Right now, I really hope that this cheapie isn't a fluke, but I have never seen a pink line ever on these things. Usually I get a white anitbody strip.... ok I'm officially over thinking this crap! lol :haha:

Now to rest and wait for morning!

Thankx Snowbunny!! :hugs:

Here's a picture... I just took it, so obviously it's after the 10 minute mark and it's already getting that purple/grey color that most internet cheapies get. And I know it's super light, I hope you girls can see it.

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back