IUI Jan/Feb/March/Apr/May 2012 - Status updates on page one 12 bfp

I'm doing good blue eyes, just going in for my CD 4 blood work ultrasound today! Can't wait to see what's happening down there.

Hey Blue eyes and everyone else! Still working on this whole baby thing. :) Hopefully I will have two thawed embryos transferred next week!

ash - good luck - that's exciting!

Alright so I just got back from my scan and everything is looking great, that's what the dr. said anyways! He didn't count the follicles but from what I could see I have about 4 on each side so 8 in total. They're all about 8mm. My lining is 6.8mm and he said that is a GREAT sign because it means my estrogen is increasing. Overall I'm very happy with the results thus far. He asked me if I had any questions at the end and I asked him if he would be doing my retrieval and he said that if it's Thursday or Friday of next week which he think it will be, then yes, he'll most likely be able to do it! That made me really happy too! Yay!!!! So excited and ready to get to the ER!

nottoptimitic - FX'd your embies thaw great! :hugs:

Looking good ash! ER here you come. :)

Glad things are looking good for your FET next week notoptomistic.

Afm, stuck in waiting mode on bcp for three more weeks. Hoping for a Christmas miracle of a sticky bfp.

ash- yay for 8 and you never know... that may only be a start!!!

meh, fell up the stairs last night. now my right knee is sore.. plus i smacked my left eyebrow into a doorknob. i dont have a black eye but it is puffy and sore. good thing im single. also working WAY too much this month. our regular shifts are 9.5 hrs and we've been super busy. even though im sitting the whole time, it is mentally challenging. im exhausted. they didn't give me as many shifts next month as they are supposed to but... im not complaining. itll be nice to have a break

Not & Ash - Good Luck with retrieval!! :dust:

L4 - I know you will get your Christmas miracle :)

Dr. Squid - Yikes hope you and the babies are ok after your fall! Glad you get a bit of a break next month with work!

Dr - Thanks! There were a bunch of smaller ones but I only counted the big ones :) Doctor seems very pleased so I'm just going with it, I also will be stiming until next Wednesday or so, so we shall see what happens! So sorry you had a fall! But good thing you didn't hit your belly, that would be so nerve wracking! I hope you get some time off work to relax :)

Dr - Thanks! There were a bunch of smaller ones but I only counted the big ones :) Doctor seems very pleased so I'm just going with it, I also will be stiming until next Wednesday or so, so we shall see what happens! So sorry you had a fall! But good thing you didn't hit your belly, that would be so nerve wracking! I hope you get some time off work to relax :)

I'm guessing some of those smaller ones will catch up by next week! Good Luck!

BOMO - I honestly think they will too, he said I should get 12 + so we'll see :) Thanks!

notoptimistic - FX'd for you!

ash - I think around day 5 I only had four measurable follicles and they ended up getting 26 eggs from me. It's still early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->