IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

:hugs: blondemop :hugs: really sorry to hear that. does having a lap improve your odds the same way an HSG does? I hope so!

How are you doing babydreams?

Hi Jaimie,

How are you doing? How did you IUI go on Wednesday? So are you DPO3 now? when will you be testing??

I am right now feeling better than the last time.. I had terrible back ache and cramps last time ( 6 -7 days after IUI). Today will be 6 days after IUI for me and I have to wait and see if i have cramps this time too..

Who knows, maybe things with DH :spermy: will have improved and we will have a nice surprise at the end of this cycle! Hope springs eternal!
(Positive attitude is not really my thing, but I'm really trying :blush:)
Fingers crossed:happydance:
Today will be 6 days after IUI for me and I have to wait and see if i have cramps this time too..
Good luck!
:dust:

scheduled for insemination on Wednesday morning.
Good luck today!:happydance:
Hi girls, no joy for this IUI I'm afraid, :witch: arrived today. I think we're going to do IVF next time, we're using donor sperm so have a limited supply. I'd rather use it on something that has a higher success rate.
:hugs:

I'm on for my 2nd IUI, my first scan is on CD14:sleep: You can see my doctor knows my follies are slow growing ones.

I've requested HSG, and have that tomorrow. Fingers crossed all is well...[-o<

how was ur HSG quaver?was that painful?

how was ur HSG quaver?was that painful?
Thanks for asking:flower:
It went fine, no blockages and the dye flowed freely. No pain either, amazing:thumbup:
I'd recommend it to everyone if I could get pg after this:haha:

Glad your HSG was clear Quaver! Definitely hope you are one of those lucky ones that gets preggo after this : )

BabyDreams - I got some cramps around the same point as you last cycle. I've already had some mild ones this cycle but trying to pay them no mind. Yup - I am 3dpiui, just a few days behind you. I won't test unless AF is late by a few days. Are you going to test right at 14 dpiui?

Glad your HSG was clear Quaver! Definitely hope you are one of those lucky ones that gets preggo after this : )

BabyDreams - I got some cramps around the same point as you last cycle. I've already had some mild ones this cycle but trying to pay them no mind. Yup - I am 3dpiui, just a few days behind you. I won't test unless AF is late by a few days. Are you going to test right at 14 dpiui?

I would love to wait until AF is late but i am not very patient... Mostly I will be testing next Sunday which will be 14dpiui :) fingers crossed..

I would love to wait until AF is late but i am not very patient... Mostly I will be testing next Sunday which will be 14dpiui :) fingers crossed..

I'm not a very patient person either, but since the doctor already scheduled my pregnancy test for 11/24 I might as well wait. It'll be a nice pre-Thanksgiving day present :baby:

Hi ladies... new to the board. Hubs & I have been TTC for little over a year... Really anxious due to our age.. Both 38. Did our 3rd round of IUI this month and I am now 7 days post-IUI...
Can't test with POAS per Dr (had a HSG injex), so will just have to wait for blood test after Thanksgiving. Trying to be hopeful, the last 2 mos were hard. Thanks for sharing your stories!

Hi ladies... new to the board. Hubs & I have been TTC for little over a year... Really anxious due to our age.. Both 38. Did our 3rd round of IUI this month and I am now 7 days post-IUI...
Can't test with POAS per Dr (had a HSG injex), so will just have to wait for blood test after Thanksgiving. Trying to be hopeful, the last 2 mos were hard. Thanks for sharing your stories!
Welcome AustinGurrl:hi:
Hope this is third time lucky for you:happydance:
:dust:

good luck austingurrl!

Almost there babydreams ~ glad our 2ww is almost over. Although these last few days are the WORST. That is why I am using this avatar - every time I go to the bathroom I think "no whammies" before I check the TP:wacko:

BabyDreams - am I reading your status and ticker correctly?! That is GREAT NEWS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->