IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

HI LADIES

quaver and blondemop :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

had my scan today cd 10 my ovaries overstimulated this time,i hav 3 follies @ 13.5mm each on left and 3 follies @13.5mm each on right, so my cycle is canceled for iui this month too :cry:

my first iui was canceled bcoz my follies were not growing enough. in 2nd iui my dose (fostimon) was slightly increased but now 6 big follies are growing.its frustrating.I m losing hope .

:hugs: blondemop, Quaver, and January :hugs: I'm so sorry. That must be so frustrating January - not growing enough one cycle and growing too fast the next :dohh:

Blondemop, quaver & january81; so sorry for the bad news. :hugs:

:hugs: Q :hugs: January

Thanks for all the hugs ladies. What a gut wrenching process this all is. Your support is so much appreciated.
DH and I now have to decide if we are going to go ahead with another IUI next month or if I am going to have a laparoscopy to rule out endo and give DH a little more time to build up some better swimmers. If IUI#3 fails, our ER wants to do the lap definitely. Not at all thrilled about the prospect of having surgery. I really dont know what is best on this and our ER says "there is no right answer" :wacko:
We have the weekend to think about it.
So flake-y... how are you feeling? You must be testing soon? Hopefully you will bring us good news! :flower:

Thanks for all the hugs ladies. What a gut wrenching process this all is. Your support is so much appreciated.
DH and I now have to decide if we are going to go ahead with another IUI next month or if I am going to have a laparoscopy to rule out endo and give DH a little more time to build up some better swimmers. If IUI#3 fails, our ER wants to do the lap definitely. Not at all thrilled about the prospect of having surgery. I really dont know what is best on this and our ER says "there is no right answer" :wacko:
So flake-y... how are you feeling? You must be testing soon? Hopefully you will bring us good news! :flower:

Feeling ok, might test tomorrow, 11dpo, might not! Will see how I feel in the morning. It's difficult to decide what to do with IUI etc, we'd decided to def do 3, then go on to IVF after. It's so hard though, as I'm sure you'll agree! Hope you have a good weekend, try not to stress too much about decision making though!

HI LADIES

quaver and blondemop :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .

had my scan today cd 10 my ovaries overstimulated this time,i hav 3 follies @ 13.5mm each on left and 3 follies @13.5mm each on right, so my cycle is canceled for iui this month too :cry:

my first iui was canceled bcoz my follies were not growing enough. in 2nd iui my dose (fostimon) was slightly increased but now 6 big follies are growing.its frustrating.I m losing hope .
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck for your decision making..:thumbup:

Feeling ok, might test tomorrow, 11dpo, might not! Will see how I feel in the morning. It's difficult to decide what to do with IUI etc, we'd decided to def do 3, then go on to IVF after. It's so hard though, as I'm sure you'll agree! Hope you have a good weekend, try not to stress too much about decision making though!

All the best for testing.. hope to hear some good news soon..:thumbup::flower:

How are you doing Flakey?

How was your U/S baby dreams? On Friday my follies weren't quite ripe enough so I had to have another on Monday. Monday showed three nice big fat juicy ones on my left ovary. My lining was 8.5, much better than last cycle. So I triggered last night and am scheduled for insemination on Wednesday morning.

Hi girls, no joy for this IUI I'm afraid, :witch: arrived today. I think we're going to do IVF next time, we're using donor sperm so have a limited supply. I'd rather use it on something that has a higher success rate.

:hugs: Flakey :hugs: I'm so sorry. I really hope you are able to get scheduled for IVF soon!

scheduled for insemination on Wednesday morning.
Good luck today!:happydance:
Hi girls, no joy for this IUI I'm afraid, :witch: arrived today. I think we're going to do IVF next time, we're using donor sperm so have a limited supply. I'd rather use it on something that has a higher success rate.
:hugs:

I'm on for my 2nd IUI, my first scan is on CD14:sleep: You can see my doctor knows my follies are slow growing ones.

I've requested HSG, and have that tomorrow. Fingers crossed all is well...[-o<

How are you doing Flakey?

How was your U/S baby dreams? On Friday my follies weren't quite ripe enough so I had to have another on Monday. Monday showed three nice big fat juicy ones on my left ovary. My lining was 8.5, much better than last cycle. So I triggered last night and am scheduled for insemination on Wednesday morning.

Friday my follicle size was almost 20 mm.. Doc asked me to take two injections on friday and then again the same two shots on Saturday.. When we rescanned on Saturday it has grown to 21 mm.. I took the HCG trigger on Saturday afternoon.. I finished mine on Monday morning and I will going to the doc today.. she just wants to make sure that the eggs did release...

Good luck for your IUI today!

So sorry :hugs:.. Good Luck for IVF... keep us posted..

:hugs: Flake-y

I had my day 3 US today and guess what... I have a cyst so there will be no clomid for me this month. SOOOO I guess that means exploratory laparoscopy for me. All I was told is that my RE will talk to me more about it Monday.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am SO SICK OF THIS! :growlmad:

Sorry about that. Had to let it out.

I had my day 3 US today and guess what... I have a cyst so there will be no clomid for me this month. SOOOO I guess that means exploratory laparoscopy for me. All I was told is that my RE will talk to me more about it Monday.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: blondemop :hugs: really sorry to hear that. does having a lap improve your odds the same way an HSG does? I hope so!

How are you doing babydreams?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: blondemop :hugs: really sorry to hear that. does having a lap improve your odds the same way an HSG does? I hope so!

Im not sure if it will increase my odds like the HSG. She is going to take care of this 17mm cyst, look for possible endomitriosis, and hopefully free up my left ovary that is mysteriously "stuck" down away from my tube by what we assume is scar tissue. How it got there, I have no clue. She will not do IUI in the same cycle because of the anesthesia I will have to get. However, DH and I can still :sex: when we want. Who knows, maybe things with DH :spermy: will have improved and we will have a nice surprise at the end of this cycle! Hope springs eternal!
(Positive attitude is not really my thing, but I'm really trying :blush:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->