IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

Thanks for the well wishes! I hope everyone is well!!! xxx

Well, that's IUI#2 all done & dusted! Just another 2 weeks to wait now...joy!
Wohoo!:happydance:
How do you think it went? Were the :spermy: good?
OMG @ my calendar!!!

Started Lupron & steroid today. Stop BCP after Sunday. Baseline E2 on Oct 28. Stimming starts on Nov 2!
Did you make that calender? Cool:coolio:
Thought I would share all we can all use a little more hope :winkwink:
https://www.fertilethoughts.com/for...68216-iui-success-stories-please-share-6.html
Thanks for the link!
I had a lot of cm for few days after ov too, perhaps it's a side effect of the trigger shot?

I did make it! :) Thanks!

Yay Megg, how exciting!!!!

Well, I'm now 2 dpIUI! Again!!! Not thinking too much about it, but I guess that won't last long. This time next week I'll be climbing the walls with symptom spotting!!!

Hi all !

Sorry i have not posted for so long ! i think i needed a bit of time out after the 3 failed IUIs. Been trying to catch up on everyones news but i feel there is so much to get through that it might take me a while !!
Well, we have made an appointment to see out doctor next week with a view to starting IVF in January. We figured that gives me 2 months to prep for it mentally and physically, lots of good food and looking after myself.
So thats me – IVF starting in Jan !! eeeeek ! very excited.
The other thing is that 2 of my best friends have fallen pregnant this month, so thats been pretty tough - i don’t know if i can organise another baby shower........
xxx

Friends falling pregnant is hard to deal with; I always dread going on facebook in case another one has announced a pregnancy!!!

Ooh, IVF in January, how exciting!!! It will fly by!!!

Friends falling pregnant is hard to deal with; I always dread going on facebook in case another one has announced a pregnancy!!!

Ooh, IVF in January, how exciting!!! It will fly by!!!

Ditto!! :dohh:

The other thing is that 2 of my best friends have fallen pregnant this month, so thats been pretty tough - i don’t know if i can organise another baby shower........
xxx

I know how you feel. I actually hosted a baby shower this weekend for my best friend (our big plan was to get pregnant together. So much for plans) :haha: My sister in law helped me out a bit and she just told me on Monday that she is expecting her second. I put a smile on my face and got through it but to be honest it was brutal. I came home on Sunday evening when it was all over and cried all night, and on and off on Monday :cry:
Feeling a bit better today though. I go for my blood test Thursday to see if IUI round 2 worked!

Hi Ladies!

I've been lurking your thread since the beginning but not posting much. Really trying not to get too wrapped up in my expectations with my IUI cycles, but it is crazy hard not to. My first round last month failed and I'm taking my last dose of clomid for round #2 tonight.

Scomar - so sorry you've been through three failed IUIs. My heart really goes out to you.

Chris - I'll probably be doing my IUI just a couple of days before you, if things go like they did last cycle.

Flakey - really hoping this cycle works for you!

Blondemop - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Good luck with the IVF Megg!

babydreams - are you doing IUI this cycle?

Hi Ladies!

I've been lurking your thread since the beginning but not posting much. Really trying not to get too wrapped up in my expectations with my IUI cycles, but it is crazy hard not to. My first round last month failed and I'm taking my last dose of clomid for round #2 tonight.

Scomar - so sorry you've been through three failed IUIs. My heart really goes out to you.

Chris - I'll probably be doing my IUI just a couple of days before you, if things go like they did last cycle.

Flakey - really hoping this cycle works for you!

Blondemop - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Good luck with the IVF Megg!

babydreams - are you doing IUI this cycle?

I have an u/s on Friday.. they will see if my follicles have grown enough and decide if we will go ahead with the IUI.. will keep you ladies posted.. When are you scheduled to do your 2nd IUI.. hope this will be our month!:hugs:

Oooh we have our u/s on the same day babydreams! FX'd we see nice, ripe follies. I'm a little concerned my lining is getting thin due to the clomid, so it will be interesting to see there the thickness is on Friday. Definitely have my FX'd for us all!

I know how you feel. I actually hosted a baby shower this weekend for my best friend (our big plan was to get pregnant together. So much for plans) :haha: My sister in law helped me out a bit and she just told me on Monday that she is expecting her second. I put a smile on my face and got through it but to be honest it was brutal. I came home on Sunday evening when it was all over and cried all night, and on and off on Monday :cry:
Feeling a bit better today though. I go for my blood test Thursday to see if IUI round 2 worked!

Good luck for your blood test!!!!!! Really, really hope it's positive for you. Fxed...:thumbup:

Oooh we have our u/s on the same day babydreams! FX'd we see nice, ripe follies. I'm a little concerned my lining is getting thin due to the clomid, so it will be interesting to see there the thickness is on Friday. Definitely have my FX'd for us all!

It will be CD 13 on Friday for me.. really really hoping they have grown enough.. else i will have to wait for the next cycle.. that would be terribly disappointing.. what day are you on?? Good luck dear!:thumbup:

Friday is only CD 9 for me, but last cycle I had the IUI on CD 12 because my follies ripened up quickly on the clomid. What days do you take clomid ladies? My doc has me take it CD 3 through 7 but I worry that is speeding my follies up too quickly because I usually don't ov till CD 15.

Friday is only CD 9 for me, but last cycle I had the IUI on CD 12 because my follies ripened up quickly on the clomid. What days do you take clomid ladies? My doc has me take it CD 3 through 7 but I worry that is speeding my follies up too quickly because I usually don't ov till CD 15.

I also take Letroz day 3 - day 7.... Last time I had mature follicles on Day 9 and kept growing till I took my HCG shot on Day 14.. This time I didnt have any good follicles on Day 9 ( they were all smalls) inspite of taking Letroz on same days of the cycle. So I think it really depends on your body. Its different every month is what I hear..

Thanks babydreams - that is reassuring. Have you tried clomid? I've heard that letrozol has fewer side effects.

Thanks babydreams - that is reassuring. Have you tried clomid? I've heard that letrozol has fewer side effects.

Never taken clomid.. Doctor directly prescribed Lertoz and yes I can't see any major side effect.. just makes me a little moody and tired thats all (not always but sometimes)...

I have my scan today and I am very anxious..I really hope my follicles have grown enough..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->